Eng v Pak: 2nd Test: Day 2 [Update Thread]

So England declare...4 overs left. What can Afridi do. it must be cruel to send in Akmal to bat.

Who do you think will open? I believe, if some curelty is asided, it will be Afridi and Younis. Unless Faisal can play.

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
haha....this is a joke....we cant even get their 10 wickets...so much for our reserves....3 england innings and we didnt get them all out once...kya baat hai....good lesson for us money seekers....making all that money playing county and when ur country needs you ...u r no better than a dead horse....

agree with u

there should be ban on players playing county

Whippy squash said:
Declaration comes, 3 days left in this match with virtually zero chance of a draw. Someone will be 1-0 up by Monday, but who?

No ***** sherlock!

I'm not sure Jones will be able to keep after that hit he took on the fingers from Sami.

Trescothick may have to keep.

Billy said:
I'm not sure Jones will be able to keep after that hit he took on the fingers from Sami.

Trescothick may have to keep.

That would be a pretty cool sight! I have only seen him keep once in NZ.

To be fair, we were always going to strugle to restrict England to low scorers with our 4 best pace bowlers not avilable, Akhtar, Asif, Rana and Shabbir.

I think there is plenty in this pitch for the bowlers and you shouldent let a batting side get 400+, restrciting them to under 350 is par if you ask me, our score was pitiful and set the tone for the rest of the test match.

Must fight and concentrate as much as possible now.

Farhat going to man up and stick it out, well played lad.

thats it boys, you can do it.
and remember, the first 342 runs don't count ... but its all smooth sailing after that.

Don't bowl another ball if you're injured you wally!

Give it to Saj!

Gasherbrum said:
thats it boys, you can do it.
and remember, the first 342 runs don't count ... but its all smooth sailing after that.

And a lead of 300 would easily win us the match Inshallah:)

Harmison to Imran Farhat, no run, wide outside off stump and Harmison grimaces in pain. The England physio is indicating that he should come straight off now

Harmison to Imran Farhat, 1 wide, err … so wide that it is taken by second slip but worryingly he pulls up clutching his ribs. The crowd, after ironically cheering the wide, is stilled
That should be some releife

cricketcrazy said:
good for us he will be unfit for the comp series.. and then v can beat the hell out of Saj

Saj? Is it the PP manager you taking about by any chance:p

ShowStopper said:
Whom are you calling Idiots?

Harmison, Strauss et al.

Even if it's just a twinge Harmison should give the ball to someone else.

2.2 Hoggard to Imran Farhat, 2 runs, plenty of wide open spaces for the batsmen to exploit. Meanwhile most of the attention is on Harmison who is now being treated between deliveries

come on boys the lead is only 334 now:)

Strauss is now waving for Harmison to leave the field but he won’t!

What the..........
I think he thinks he can tonk lil Pak guys arond with the ball. I am sure he will be taken to the cleaner by afridi this time around.

Saj Mahmood to bowl the last ball.

Harmison's injury is either very serious, or nothing at all.

Run not taken, could have been an easy one. Looks like Pakistan isnt taking ANY chances.

Pepsi™ said:
Run not taken, could have been an easy one. Looks like Pakistan isnt taking ANY chances.

Good ! They're not in a position to take chances.

cricketcrazy said:
I'm sensing Afridi Century in this inning :27:

yeah, I am sensing a date with Jessica Alba..

aur kisi ko kuch sense karna hai tou plz do it here... no point of screwing other threads?

Back