England (337/4) defeat India (336/6) by 6 wickets to win 2nd ODI - Series level at 1-1

He already has done enough to be rated higher then Akmal.
You are fighting a lost battle here, Pant is gonna be a superstar.

There is no battle here. If he does well, good for him. I have no agenda against a dude that has done me no wrong.

Pant averages below 30 in ODIs and hasn't done anything extra-ordinary in T20s. He's hardly achieved anything yet.

This England attack is toothless without Archer and Wood.

No Root and no Morgan either so India will win.

The English commentators are vouching for the Indian approach, and pundits here are vouching for england approach

There is no battle here. If he does well, good for him. I have no agenda against a dude that has done me no wrong.

Pant averages below 30 in ODIs and hasn't done anything extra-ordinary in T20s. He's hardly achieved anything yet.

Tests he has started.. Just wait for LOIs as well. BCCI knows how to convert tailunt into product.. just ask Hafeez.

Both Curran brothers resemble Broad so much. The younger one is basically chota Broad,

Bhai Pant is a serious player. His talent is so evident and only a matter of time before he starts playing good knocks in LOI'S too

Man what is this rubbish. England have fielded a bowling attack of Stokes, Sam Curran, Tom Curran and Reece Topley. Why are they scheduling any cricket before a Big 3 side on the eve of the IPL if they are just playing these games for the sake of it?

The English commentators are vouching for the Indian approach, and pundits here are vouching for england approach

Don't put all English commentators under one blanket like they have a singular opinion. One of the Sky Sports commentators was saying that it would put the middle order under pressure to deliver and score big at the end with this approach.

Agarkar calling this timing, lol this is all power not timing from Pant.

How is Ben Stokes even considered an all-rounder with this kind of toothless bowling? He's a batsman who occasionally bowls, thats it!

54 runs off last 4 overs. That's insane with Rahul at one end.

I've seen enough "flashy" players as a fan of Pakistan. Pant is going to go the Umar Akmal route. His fundamentals are flawed.

Even if he retires or dies today, he has done something which your Umar Akmal cannot achieve in his next 10 incarnations!

Man what is this rubbish. England have fielded a bowling attack of Stokes, Sam Curran, Tom Curran and Reece Topley. Why are they scheduling any cricket before a Big 3 side on the eve of the IPL if they are just playing these games for the sake of it?

Well if they lose all three they are knocked off the #1 spot, but I think these matches are less important than the seven summer tests and then Ashes so they are not fielding the best side.

Even if he retires or dies today, he has done something which your Umar Akmal cannot achieve in his next 10 incarnations!

Calm down there. No need to say things like these to force your point on others. It's a sport. Don't be so emotional. :inti

The MPL Shirts are not very good at concealing sweat marks. Poor quality material!

If you are just fielding players out there for the sake of it, not sure why Saqib Mahmood cant play as the rotational bowler who needs more exposure. He is a more potent bowler than these Curran bros at least!

Don't put all English commentators under one blanket like they have a singular opinion. One of the Sky Sports commentators was saying that it would put the middle order under pressure to deliver and score big at the end with this approach.

It's called belief in Ur methods. U need to stick by what works for team. We saw how england folded after Scoring that quick runs. So only calm and balanced approach works. Of course one should not panic like some here. For ppl like those no approach works LOL

The onslaught right now shows what a good spell of bowling that was from Moeen...

They should give the strike to Pant. He'll score a hundred if he plays another 15 balls

Dhawan - Rohit - Kohli - Rahul - Pant - Pandya - Jajdeja

Its perhaps the best ODI batting lineup in the world. Chances of all 7 failing together are very slim and as a result India would win most of the matches unless they bowl very poorly.

I just hope they give Rahul a loong rope at no.4

Didn't know that these were from Zim. :inti

If you didnt know these players hold an English passport and you met them somewhere, you would think:

Morgan is definitely Irish
Currans are definitely South Africans
Malan is definitely a South African
Archer is definitely a West Indian
Jordan is definitely a West Indian
Roy is definitely a South African

Come at me again if anyone disagrees. They are not 'English'.

Huge six from Pandya, garbage ball though from Curran.

Back