England reach 492/3 at stumps of Day 3 of the first Test against Pakistan as the hosts struggled to take wickets

does PAK not have any decent spinners in domestic cricket ? IND 1st choice 10 spinners are better than these Abrar , Nauman types ....
Yes, Pak actually do have better spinners than him

But the selectors have zero clue

Zafar Gohar has picked up 3 fifers in county cricket this season

Selectors have no clue about him

M. Rameez jnr has done well and did well against Bangladesh A as well

Rizzu's theatric's are extremely irritating - is he liked by his team mates ? 279/3 ... why are commies plugging products ?

Rizzu's theatric's are extremely irritating - is he liked by his team mates ? 279/3 ... why are commies plugging prodproducts
Lets be honest, no one likes rizzu anymore besides Babar and the roti gang.

roti gang ?
Roti gang was a term like cake boys. It went viral on twitter because in wc 2023 it was noted the players had all gained significant weight.

Rauf, Babar, Abdullah and multiple others got that pot belly with even Naseem following suit.

England can learn a thing or two from Pakistan on how to manage the overrate. Pretty pathetic effort from them in that regard in the last two days.

Average pace of PAK bowlers(in kph)

Naseem - 136.5
Shaheen - 134.1
Jamal - 131.6
How is Naseem who was once pak's slowest bowler now the fastest 🤣🤣🤣.

Shaheen and rauf were pacers while naseem provided quality line and length?

Yei kya hua?

England are going at over 5 an over. At this rate, they should surpass 500 by the end of the day.
Their going a projected rate of 400-450 if they keep this rate up.

Root needs to play a bit faster. But who knows, maybe England wishes to bat on day 4 and mentally hurt pakistan with an 800 or 900 lol

England can learn a thing or two from Pakistan on how to manage the overrate. Pretty pathetic effort from them in that regard in the last two days.

? Eng’s is bad, has been for years, but Pak’s is worse here.

England are going at over 5 an over. At this rate, they should surpass 500 by the end of the day.

The plan would be getting to Tea no more than 4-5 wickets down and then feasting on tired bowlers / running the fielders ragged in the evening session.

Haven't seen a 750+ score in a long time.
Well the thing is, If and I repeat if England manage to get their and bat till day 4 and then declare. Even if it is a draw, England will still have won.

They'd have mentally dented pakistan for the 2nd and 3rd test.

Pakistan now know that even with a 500, they can't do anything

Abdul Razzaq said: Naseem Shah hits 3 sixes today. He will be the great fast bowling all-rounder of Pakistan in future.

50 overs left in the day. england can gain a lead before stumps

8-1 (3.4 overs)Saim Ayub
261 for 2261-2 (59.5 overs)Abdullah Shafique
263 for 3263-3 (62.3 overs)Shan Masood
324 for 4324-4 (84.3 overs)Babar Azam
388 for 5388-5 (105.4 overs)Naseem Shah
393 for 6393-6 (108.5 overs)Muhammad Rizwan

no desi commie has really criticized the pathetic pitch ...842/13
This was the standard pitch in most countries back in 2000 era till about 2012

That's why every tom dick and Harry could stat pad.

What is this jokes cricket?

Brooks playing Tennis shots for boundaries off Shaheen
Theirs no fielders their.

I told you brother, Shan Is a bad captain who switches off.

I saw this in the Bangladesh series as well.

That so called aggression only lasted for the aussie series.

It's defensive cricket followed by rubbish bowling, these guys have no clue how to play test cricket. England do

Abdul Razzaq said: Naseem Shah hits 3 sixes today. He will be the great fast bowling all-rounder of Pakistan in future.
This guy is really a senseless. Wonder how he played for pakistan for so long with this type of stupid mindset

When should England declare? Day 4 Tea?

They won’t declare, if they reach close to parity eg 500 they will just keep going harder and harder for quick runs until they are bowled out.

If Root plays one more reverse sweep, as a batting expert I will not be very pleased.

Pakistani bowlers are very erratic. They don't have any discipline. Nor is the captain sharp enough to provide immaculate field positions. Best bet for Pakistan is to make green tops or rank turners from Day 1.

They won’t declare, if they reach close to parity eg 500 they will just keep going harder and harder for quick runs until they are bowled out.
They will probably reach 700 by Lunch tomorrow. There abouts will be enough to declare and let Pakistan have ago. I have a feeling Pakistan will collapse in 3rd innings as usual and it will be a comfortable win in the end for England on Day 5.

They will probably reach 700 by Lunch tomorrow. There abouts will be enough to declare and let Pakistan have ago. I have a feeling Pakistan will collapse in 3rd innings as usual and it will be a comfortable win in the end for England on Day 5.
What do reckon is Pakistan's weakest format in wh9ch order?

Test, odi and t20?

For me it's

1) test( Weakest)
2) T20( 2nd weakest)
3) Odi (Weak as well but thora sa bharosa on besting minnows)

Test, odi and t20?

For me it's

1) test( Weakest)
2) T20( 2nd weakest)
Test Cricket. They don't even have players for that.

T20 is more like Tamasha Cricket. You can have your day in that format.

ODI Pakistan has done okay as a mid table team.

Shaheen is struggling to deliver the ball. Looks tired already. Very alarming for Pakistan Test setup because only 60 overs have been played thus far.

Test, odi and t20?

For me it's

1) test( Weakest)
2) T20( 2nd weakest)

Test definitely. Pakistan haven't won a Home Test since 2021.

1) Test
2) ODI
3) T20

Test, odi and t20?

For me it's

1) test( Weakest)
2) T20( 2nd weakest)
Concur with that list.

But even ODI record was based off beating "C" or "D" sides .

I'm not sure PAK can consistently beat top sides at full strength.

Abrar Mistri has got a hundred already. If England play well, he might get a double

Shaheen is struggling to deliver the ball. Looks tired already. Very alarming for Pakistan Test setup because only 60 overs have been played thus far.
wonder if he & the other superstar Shah will be rested for 2nd Test [ just 3 days gap between the Tests ]

If Bumrah get a chance to Play on these pitches then how will he perform?
He has pace. I reckon he will do alright. You can get reverse swing if you take care of ball well (Which I think India can). Once he has reverse unlocked, he will find it easier.

Concur with that list.

They have never beaten any top sides at full strength in their history. Always been an highly inconsistent side even in 90s when we had super 11 with super stars as per some great pundits

Concur with that list.

I'm aware which is why their weak in every format, but test is by far the worst. They don't even know how to play test.

Besides that one jamal wicket. Every wicket they've gotten has been a total fluke?

One once in a life time catch by jamal and one stupid shot by crawley.

If they get root out it'll be due to hamstring, not due to their brilliance

wonder if he & the other superstar Shah will be rested for 2nd Test [ just 3 days gap between the Tests ]
Who will they even play. Trundler Ali? There are literally no Test bowlers for Pakistan. It's a dying format in the country.

Who will they even play. Trundler Ali? There are literally no Test bowlers for Pakistan. It's a dying format in the country.
it is dying because of the dead pitches prepared for Tests ... how difficult it is to prepare a rank turner & play your 3 best domestic spinners ?

At this rate England will score 700. And then pak will be fighting to save the test.

This is where Dahani would be an excellent pick.

Had a fantastic FC season and was in red hot form

Bowls 145+ clicks, tall and bowls a heavy ball

But they keep ignoring and select him in his worst format of white ball cricket

Ridiculous

Back