England v Pakistan | First Test | Day 2 : Session 1 | Trent Bridge | 30/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butt is doing it tough. We need to wait for the loose balls and put them away.

common we need a wide or a no ball or something *fingers crossed"

Lets hope they ride out the pressure and there is no brain fart.

23 mins to lunch....overcastttt conditions... cracks in full length areas!

Ramiz Raja on BBC Radio 5 :D:D he got a duck on his b'day in '87 in odi at trentbridge!

Why does Jimmy Anderson has such a pathetic average considering the fact that he's England's premier bowler?

Swinging like a banana. :)))

It may be a bit too much from Anderson, hard to get a knick or lbw.

bloody ell...this has malware....my chrome just crashed....DON'T CLICK ON IT!!

Dont Chat sh!!!!!!!!!!t. How is it? I use cricklinx.com. I pay for my services. but you cheap skates want a free website. So i gave you a free one.. U so and so :pissed: appericiate!

19 balls and No runs.

We need to stick in till lunch here!

Anderson and Broad bowling well!

whats wron with our opners no good on leg side basic lefthenders bread and butter!at last a 4.

150 runs to avoid the follow on. Think we'll make it?

Dont Chat sh!!!!!!!!!!t. How is it? I use cricklinx.com. I pay for my services. but you cheap skates want a free website. So i gave you a free one.. U so and so :pissed: appericiate!

Its not working for me yaar.

Last edited:
ramizRaja: good hostile start for England. dent u mentally with their nice bowling

brother I use cricklinx.com as well...i just clicked on it to see and got a malware attention notice! I didn't ask for a free link i pay for my services!
no need to get pissed :)

Outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ..... slighhhhht EDGE

Anderson with a masterful delivery... no shame for Butt : RamboRAJA says

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!

Edged, poor shot from Butt, should have left that one. Out!

Being captain looks to be effecting his batting. Pressure on Azhar Ali now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back