England v Pakistan | First Test | Day 2 : Session 1 | Trent Bridge | 30/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys we need to kill sometime here...the conditions are really good for swing right now..

wats the forecast for the rest of the day

finally some luck though Swann was a goner should have been 8 down.

last English proper batsman out.

Now let's get the tail out cheaply for once. That would be nice.

Good Morning ALL!!!!!

We have Done well so far.

I would replace gul with Amir and go for the kill right now. lets get em out under 375 and we still have a shot at this.

Lets hope we dont have usually problems with Tail here!

Please!

last English proper batsman out.

Now let's get the tail out cheaply for once. That would be nice.

....and that hasn't happened in a long time...another 80 odd runs from the tail at least .... this is where a proper PHAASSST bowler comes in handy! Or just Umar Gul bowling yorkers....!!

I laugh so hard whenever they replay that run out :))) hear Kamran squirl when he finds out Prior is out of his crease! Absolutely hilarious :)))

Has the bowl been swinging or have we bowled better? If it is swinging i am afraid its going to be a bad day for us

england crumbling like pakistan....... good to know that both teams dont have a tail that wags......

....and that hasn't happened in a long time...another 80 odd runs from the tail at least .... this is where a proper PHAASSST bowler comes in handy! Or just Umar Gul bowling yorkers....!!
we do have a proper fast bowler in Aamer lol.

Bowlers shouldn't struggle to get out the tailenders really (though broad and swann are quite good). If Aamer's fit and at full energy he should run through these tailenders. LAst few times it's been at the end, middle of the day when he's tired.

Course Gul has the ability to get rid of these tailenders quite easily, but for some reason he can't do it at test level. Does it all the time at T20 though.

moronic akmal...if he had gotten that stumpiing we would have been better

We would have been in the game that is for sure.
Collingwood added another 40 odd after that, not to mention it would be a different person to attack

Last edited:
If only we had taken our catches! well if Akmal the numpty had!

yay I think it's finally happening.

After yesterday, I'm happy with under 380.

no video?

Best pakistani bowling figures ever..

previous was 3 for 130..... now ASIF 5 for 77ish

BROAD got bowled by GULLLLLLLLLL......middle stump goneeee

eat a humble pie DonJee!!!!

ALL OUT!!!

23 runs added today by England. Pakistan take 6 wickets.

All out!

Now am worried about our batting in these conditions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back