England vs South Africa | Group B | Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
SA have let this slide. 101-3 is a perfectly reasonable score at this stage. England have managed a successful recovery.

English batters are making easy singles now and SA seems to have lost the plot here with Smith defensive field settings

England still going too slow, under 250 will be a joke in my opinion....

Commentator's curse, good job getting the jinx in before the catch was complete!

What an amazing attempt by Steyn.

What a catch by Imran.

He needs to chill with his celebrations.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH my GOODNESS what aaa...............oh..

:))) :))) Pwng

what an awful celebration...it makes Gul's look better.

Tahir looks like a cross between Nikhil Chopra and Mel Gibson...

Stupid hair style, chin a** hole, idiotic celebrations....*** is this guy on

Once a Pakistan, always a Pakistan, eh?
ja

Actually his celebration reminds me more of Kaneria than Afridi. Afridi just stands still. Kaneria once got thrashed by Lara for the entire day and when he finally got him out on a poor delivery, Kaneria broke into the most animated celebration.

ja

Actually his celebration reminds me more of Kaneria than Afridi. Afridi just stands still. Kaneria once got thrashed by Lara for the entire day and when he finally got him out on a poor delivery, Kaneria broke into the most animated celebration.

yea I remember that......what a clown is Kaneria :danish

bhogleharsha on twitter

steve smith got 2 wickets for oz yesterday with fielding.today,2 great return catches.yet young indian cricketers cannot see the merit!

bhogleharsha on twitter

steve smith got 2 wickets for oz yesterday with fielding.today,2 great return catches.yet young indian cricketers cannot see the merit!

Harsha is the best mind in Indian cricket.

Bopara gets a much needed 50 (for himself as well as for his team)

Morne gets the wicket of Prior

SOUTH AFRICA AND PAKISTAN FOR FINAL

Let the TWO BEST TEAMS battle it out :akhtar

Have you heard about Broad and Cook saying they'd like to get behind Davies in a show of support......

Have you heard about Broad and Cook saying they'd like to get behind Davies in a show of support......

get behind Davies????......... gayyyyyyyyy

so they coming out too like Davies......?!? ........ Barbie and her cook coming out LMFAO

what a weird game

best batsman so far is ravi bopara and the best bowler is peterson.

england shud be kicking themselves. 270 plus was for the taking.

I was so hungry i was smelling pizza even though i got none but bro you just killed my appetite . i had a vision of them .

Smith is a control freak.

A while ago he was waiving at Steyn to warm up, but Steyn wasn't looking. When Steyn finally saw his captain trying to waive at him, Smith pointed at his eyes and then at himself, gesturing to Steyn to "keep looking at me".

Just now, he gestured to Imran Tahir something - Smith pointed at his brain (keep your mind) and then pointed downwards to the ground (here). What a bully.

If Ireland beats India today *dreaming*... It is Bye Bye for Englishmen :D
Aik teer se do shikaar now i really want Ireland winning

England couldn't wait till i got meself some stir fry veggies ?

The field is almost as aggressive as batting powerplay.. Not many choices for England now. I think they should try and have a ago on bowlers.

Smith is a control freak.

A while ago he was waiving at Steyn to warm up, but Steyn wasn't looking. When Steyn finally saw his captain trying to waive at him, Smith pointed at his eyes and then at himself, gesturing to Steyn to "keep looking at me".

Just now, he gestured to Imran Tahir something - Smith pointed at his brain (keep your mind) and then pointed downwards to the ground (here). What a bully.
Excuse me saying this here, but smith is a bit of a idiot. Never liked him. Thought he was too young for the job in 2003.

ESPN showing Kevin Petersen in an alti palti DE GHUMA KE ad :)))

In a superbly innovative move, England will take its batting power play when South Africa is batting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back