England vs South Africa | Group B | Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

This is the 'England vs South Africa Match Commentary' thread.

It is NOT the 'Let's Ogle Any Female with a Pulse Commentary' thread.

Please keep your posts on-topic, thanks! :19:

For England, if they lose this match, then it will be knockout from here onwards.

I think they'll win by 6 wickets. 220 would have been a decent score on this pitch but the batting either side of the Trott-Bopara partnership was simply abysmal (and the Trott-Bopara partnership wasn't that great either really)

this is where we see if the pitch really is a dirty sod or if England just made it look like one.

:)))

England copying SA's tactics. How low can you go?!

Imagine someone opening with a spinner against Afridi :O

:four!

Come on Amla you beauty, I'm expecting a quickfire 60+ :)

:amla

Yardy bowling action is like a ten year old, who is learning to bowl.

That was actually quite a good over. Not standard Yardy.

sorry whippy dude.. inherent need to beat england..doesnt matter if we are indian,pakistani or irish.. beating england feels good

Jimmy on. starts with 2 maiden balls! better than expected

sorry whippy dude.. inherent need to beat england..doesnt matter if we are indian,pakistani or irish.. beating england feels good

It is like they are the Americans of cricket , everyone wants them to lose :navjotsidhu

SA behind the run rate...England have it in the bag

erm...a good over from Anderson? totally unthreatening but one conceded is an improvement

England need to attack here. Botham saying they're too negative.

What has England prepare for more - Ashes or WC?

During the Ashes England had sprinkler. In the WC they are a stinker !

:)))

One can only wonder what the "stinker dance" looks like.

Anderson reverts to type with a leg-side pie.

whats wrong with him? john ethridge thinks its due to him losing a lot of weight???

He's tired and disinterested, and was probably never that good an ODI bowler in the first place.

Do commentators have nothing more interesting to say about Bresnan every game than 'quicker than you think, bowls a heavy ball'. Maybe if they do their research they will realise that he was by far the fastest England bowler during the Ashes and has bowled an immaculate line and length all season.

that was out. oh well.

India win the toss and will bowl first! :)))

only chance is Swann taking a double hat trick.

Backing him to do it.

Nice over, but we needed 220 or else even a top-class spinner will struggle to become a factor.

England too defensive, they need to set an aggressive field with this total.

that was a heartbreaking over, it was that good. I wish we actually had a total on the board and this would be a great match.

Its not really funny anymore, this blind Amla hate. Go hate on Smith, he can't even touch the ball against Swann.

I'm just broadcasting my opinion bhai, not trying to be funny. Due to my expert advice, I say Amla should work on getting forward to the ball or he will struggle against better teams like Pakistan and Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back