Guyana v Pakistanis l Tour Match | Georgetown | 11/7/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think will come out next? Rizwan or Haris Sohail?

Can't believe Haris never got a g.

Misbah is the worst thing to happen to PAK cricket.

Kick asad shafiq please :shafiq bring :haris in team and misbah why are u so defsnve captain :msd

Scored more than your golden boy.

I've said this so many times before.

Domestic performance and warm up games mean nothing when you've performed in international cricket.

Shafiq hasn't done well in ODI cricket, is failing in warm up games. Umar has performed in international ODI cricket. I don't care if he fails here. He WILL win games for PAK.

Wahab Riaz in. I thought all 15 players can play in a warm up game :O

Misbah comes across as someone who thinks really slowly and doesn't have much clue about what is happening around him. Could do with his age, though.

Just saying, has anybody noticed that the guy Calvin started tweeting about the match just an hour back. Can you get 40 overs in an hour? Maybe this is a massive troll, or maybe not.

EDIT: he started from 21 overs. Maybe he is real

Last edited:
why play afridi at so high... they cant play afridi and riaz together... our tail will starts too early.... we need a batsmen at the top. haris really should have played here.

So no Harris Sohail and Mohammed Rizwan.

There are ZERO new players playing for Pakistan after the CT debacle.

This is pathetic, Misbah is the worst thing that has happened to Pakistan cricket in its entire history.

He is regressive, defensive and all round the worst captain we have ever had.

I would urge all patriots to troll his twitter and make him understand that he is no longer needed.

Just saying, has anybody noticed that the guy Calvin started tweeting about the match just an hour back. Can you get 40 overs in an hour? Maybe this is a massive troll, or maybe not

LOL but the batting lineup he is tweeting seems that its real :misbah

how can you guys tell how well misbah is captaining from this thread, or whether the team selection today was his or the team managements?

So the team is:

Jamshed
Shehzad
Hafeez
Misbah
Shafiq
U Akmal (wk)
Afridi
Riaz
Ajmal
Junaid
Irfan

He can't select a bloody team. Why is Umar Akmal coming in at the 35th over? He has no time to bloody settle!

our batsmen bat with fear.... and not knowing whether they wil be in the playing XI in the next game doesn't help.

#GUYvPAK: PAK 175/6 off 42 overs Afridi 12* Riaz 4* Joseph replaces Bishoo at Regent Street End

First team for Sunday will look like this:

Shahzad, Jamshed, Hafeez, Misbah, Shafiq, Umar Akmal, Afridi, Wahab, Ajmal, Junaid & Irfan.

Pitch is a minefield above 200 will be a wining total.

Yeah. Its the XI playing right now..

No i meant it will be our playing 11 in the matches.... similiar to this one.

This is not right our tail started at 6 down..

The dude's been an opener his entire career and he's the t20 captain and future ODI/Test captain, it took him forever to accept a demotion from opener, do you really think he'll bat any lower?

i know he wont but he should accept that he is not a good batsman players like virat , sanga , ab de villers use to come at 3

Ok so. IMO XI for Sunday should be:

Jamshed
Shehzad
U Akmal
Misbah
Sohail
Hafeez
Rizwan (wk)
Riaz
Ajmal
Junaid
Irfan

What you guys say..?

The dude's been an opener his entire career and he's the t20 captain and future ODI/Test captain, it took him forever to accept a demotion from opener, do you really think he'll bat any lower?

can not blv Imran farhat also have fans
Par chi

My team would be:

Shahzad, Jamshed, Misbah, Umar, Haris, Hafeez, Rizwan, Wahab, Ajmal, Junaid & Irfan

AK 196/6 off 44 overs as Afridi 22* pulls Jacobs over midwicket for 6. Riaz 13*

PAK 196/6 off 44 overs as Afridi 22* pulls Jacobs over midwicket for 6. Riaz 13*

PAK 196/6 off 44 overs as Afridi 22* pulls Jacobs over midwicket for 6. Riaz 13*

hahahahahha :p m really happy for riaz he may cements his place in team because he is scoring some 20 odds runs consistently from Jan 2013 he avgs 23 :p

Pakistanis are currently 196/6 after 44 overs vs Guyana

Nasir Jamshed (19)
Ahmed Shehzad (68)
Mohammad Hafeez (11)
Misbah-ul-Haq (22)
Asad Shafiq (22)
U Akmal (wk) (9)
Shahid Afridi (22*)
Wahab Riaz (13*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back