ICC World T20| Super 8s | Pakistan vs S Africa | 28-09-2012 | Pakistan Innings

pak batsman need to take it easy. they do not have to be crazy while batting. they can easy win by scoring 6 and over!

9.jpg

I hope Imran does not loose it, I will love him to play but I think he will get out fast

40-45 in first 6 overs will be great, no need to take unnecessary risks! Inshallah we'll win!

Run rate will only come into it if we lose this or plan to lose other games. Just go out and win the game, get the points. Let the other losing teams rely on run rates

Our bowling economy rate so far in the tournament is less than 5 per over, hope we can defend this.

Not a big total for most teams but were talking about Pakistan here even by our standards I will be shocked if we mess this up.

Pak needs to go hard at it. Need to use this good bowling effort and help our run rate.

Nazir will play his natural game here. Hopefully he will fire and get a great start for us. A good start and this will be easy for us. Let's be positive guys

Hafeez beaten first ball, at least he didn't edge it to slip.

What a beauty from steyn ! Hafeez been lucky in past 2 games ! Should play sensibly here

"If they pick up wickets, it will be a bonus"

lol Ramiz.

Not easy total to chase...hafeez won't help matters either with his inept batting against good bowling....

Keep it simple and proper cricket.. and inshallah we shall nail this

9 is more than enough from steyn's over... dont play stupid now

Nazir will play his natural game here. Hopefully he will fire and get a great start for us. A good start and this will be easy for us. Let's be positive guys

Hold on, let him play his first delivery comfortably.

Back