India v Pakistan | 2nd T20I | Ahmedabad| 28-12-2012 | Indian Innings

Good decision from Hafeez. Pakistan is unchanged; India playing Ashwin ahead of Sir Jadeja

Toss, 4.30 pm Mohammad Hafeez has won it again and Pakistan are bowling once again, an expected decision given the dew later in the evening. Pakistan are playing an unchanged team.

Hopefully there is a lot of dew in the 2nd inns, going to be hard for us to chase two games in a row.

I think the visitors have a huge advantage . We need minimum 180 to compete !

Hopefully there is a lot of dew in the 2nd inns, going to be hard for us to chase two games in a row.

:)) Its not a probability situation where if you chase once then your chances of chasing again go down next match. Don't worry about dew etc we will demolish this rag tag bowling attack

Good moves by both Pakistan and India..Pakistan for remaining unchanged and India for bringing in Ashwin.

Hafeez a huge mistake of not playing Z.Babar!
May be he should have batted also.

Babar for who? He could only replace Shahid and if that happened PP servers would melt down.

Chasing is better against indian team as bowling is their weak link and they can't handle pressure :ishant

Dew is in batting sides favour...ball doesn't swing as much and the spinners can't grip it to give the ball some rip.

Only the team batting 2nd shall bat under lights. There might be some help for the seamers later on. Spinners might not get much purchase.

IMO, Hafeez should've opted to bat 1st. Anyway lets see..

Babar for who? He could only replace Shahid and if that happened PP servers would melt down.

Chasing is better against indian team as bowling is their weak link and they can't handle pressure :ishant

And we can handle the pressure of a chase? :butt

:)) Its not a probability situation where if you chase once then your chances of chasing again go down next match. Don't worry about dew etc we will demolish this rag tag bowling attack

Good moves by both Pakistan and India..Pakistan for remaining unchanged and India for bringing in Ashwin.

Bhai, I'm not saying its a match of probabilities. I'm just always pessimistic about our chances when chasing, were renowned for losing from winning positions. It still haunts me when we only needed 30odd to win against SA in an ODI and we lost like 6 wickets for 17runs.

And we can handle the pressure of a chase? :butt

No but we have a better chance this way.

Bhai, I'm not saying its a match of probabilities. I'm just always pessimistic about our chances when chasing, were renowned for losing from winning positions. It still haunts me when we only needed 30odd to win against SA in an ODI and we lost like 6 wickets for 17runs.

:)) you are right but trust me no need to be pessimistic today. We will conquer India tonight :zaidhamid

Its a shocker... I thought the match was again at 7PM and when I switched on the TV...lol its starting!

Kumar will be the main threat again tbh. Need to adjust.

Can someone explain how the dew affects the game? It obviously creates difficulties for the bowlers, as the ball becomes wet, but what does it really do? Less swing? Inconsistent bounce?

I think that Dav is too smart to be outfoxed by Kumar, he will have made adjustments.

Can someone explain how the dew affects the game? It obviously creates difficulties for the bowlers, as the ball becomes wet, but what does it really do? Less swing? Inconsistent bounce?
spinners find it difficult to grip & hence impart spin .

Gambhir moving people over the sight screen lol.

Off the mark straight away. Good ball from Irfan

Rahane looking to carry on the good form from the 1st T20 with a perfectly timed drive past point to the fence.

akram sucks as a commentator. he says he saw irfan in the last couple of games, seeing he has only played 1. and also mentioning that his avg. is 25 after just 1 game. stuff like this shouldnt be mentioned if it doesnt mean anything at that time

Nice bounce but very slow off the track. Single.

If Irfan stays at that length, it will be tough for the batsmen to play.

why is Hafeez ka face looking so white ? suncream for a night match ? 7 in 1

There is a lot of noise in the stadium!

Look at the size of Irfan next to Kami!

Lovely square drive for 4 by rahane, next ball is a play and miss.

Back