India v Pakistan | 2nd Test | Kolkata | Day 5 | 3/12/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
imranahmed_khan said:
we have to try otherwise Mr Hameed is going to get out, lets go 1, 2, 3 !!!! (shouts madly)
lol i shouted too, hopefully he heard ><

Yasir fell for that slower one- bound to happen when you are looking for runs. Good thinking by Zaheer. Good catch too.

yasir gone...i dont see any team winning it....one more wicket and pakistan will buckle down n then wickets won't come easily for india

great innings by Yasir Hameed as usual

Daaeeeemmmmmmmmmn !!!

Desi said:
lol i shouted too, hopefully he heard ><
i doubt he heard it, or maybe he got distracted and played uppishly :13: :21:

siimo said:
why akmal opening?

Salman was off the field for a bit when we were bowling and couldn't open the batting

27 runs in 7 Overs at 3.86 and 318 needed in 75 Overs at 4.24 R/O

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
also yasir is useless....should be his last series..he has shown no composure

I think he has the potential but he has to apply himself

Butt edges for 4 ... if he was not made to open becoz he was sick ... why has he come in now???

genghis81 said:
Butt edges for 4 ... if he was not made to open becoz he was sick ... why has he come in now???

because he had to wait for 7 minutes from the start of pak innings as he was off the field in the morning

W63L35 said:
27 runs in 7 Overs at 3.86 and 318 needed in 75 Overs at 4.24 R/O

75 legal overs you are counting right? or did you consider overs that can potentially be lost due to reasons beyond control?

genghis81 said:

Could be because.......

1. He has taken a panadol or a pill and is feeling better

2. The actual reason for him not opening is because he couldn't.....he was off the field for a bit too long when we bowled.

28 runs in 8 Overs at 3.50 and 317 needed in 74 Overs at 4.28 R/O

purplehaze said:
75 legal overs you are counting right? or did you consider overs that can potentially be lost due to reasons beyond control?

like india refusing to bowl.....its too difficult...bc india has too much control...they can slow it down...aka Moin @ Karachi

purplehaze said:

You mean due to the delaying tactic by Indians????

so much for even thinking of a WIN!!!!!! why cant pakistan do anything like regular normal ppl...........

why does Arun Lal blabber about wild life and other stuff, he should be hired by WWF instead. stupid man !

W63L35 said:
You mean due to the delaying tactic by Indians????

I wouldn't mind us using some delaying tactic to be honest. Batsman calling for new gloves...........changing their bat........changing their pads.........calling for and eating parathas in the middle of the pitch. That sort of thing.

28 runs in 9 Overs at 3.11 and 317 needed in 73 Overs at 4.34 R/O

Salman is killing pakistans positivity ,come on jerk rotate strike ,take singles atleast.

Hash said:
Could be because.......

1. He has taken a panadol or a pill and is feeling better

2. The actual reason for him not opening is because he couldn't.....he was off the field for a bit too long when we bowled.
Fair enough ... cricinfo was a bit decieving as it said Akmal opening because Butt is not feeling too well.

By the way Cricinfo also says there are 80 overs remaining today... is that right?

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
like india refusing to bowl.....its too difficult...bc india has too much control...they can slow it down...aka Moin @ Karachi

Bhaiya, there's only one team here who can slow things down. And it's obviously not a team who has just declared the innings :D

29 runs in 10 Overs at 2.90 and 316 needed in 72 Overs at 4.39 R/O

darkmoon459 said:
Salman is killing pakistans positivity ,come on jerk rotate strike ,take singles atleast.

:))) :))) :))) :)))

Bhajji is the only one who looks like clicking. But you never know he is very unpredictable. If he clicks he can wreak havoc on a 5th day pitch.

I would like these guys to continue playing attacking cricket because that is the only way that the field will be spread out. If they go on the defensive, Kumble will just pressure them with more men in close.

W63L35 said:
Whats the answer?

After 10 overs, CBuzz saying 71 overs left ... you said 72 overs left and Cricinfo said minimum 80 overs left .... guess, all three of you are correct! Eventually, it's all up to one's interpretation :p

It doesnt look like Munaf will play the next test. He is wasting the overs there. Usually takes a spell to warm up, but he has to be better than that.

29 runs in 11 Overs at 2.64 and 316 needed in 71 Overs at 4.45 R/O

arun pajii, get a life with turtle and wild species. get off the commentary, punk.

Pathan007 said:
arun pajii, get a life with turtle and wild species. get off the commentary, punk.

So i am not the only one who likes to strangle him to death :p

Pakistan 299 for 1 after 11 overs (29)

jackal786 said:
So i am not the only one who likes to strangle him to death :p
i'd be more than glad to help you in this noble cause !

the true passionist said:
forget it man...i remember when you were doing this last time..you gave up by tea.

.....I gave up when the team gave up....

I'll give up when the team gives up!! :)

Salman struggling against Bhaji ... i would prefer kamran faced him and Butt faced Munaf.

Pathan007 said:

Man think about Zaheer Abbas and Mushtaq Ahmed. You guys should not complain about Arun Lal or SRK at all.

29 runs in 12 Overs at 2.42 and 316 needed in 70 Overs at 4.51 R/O

20 minutes until lunch

come on boys.............please

phoenix-suns said:
Man think about Zaheer Abbas and Mushtaq Ahmed. You guys should not complain about Arun Lal or SRK at all.
two wrongs does not make one right

phoenix-suns said:

Arunlal was bearable until they started focussing on birds and turles.

29 runs in 13 Overs at 2.23 and 316 needed in 69 Overs at 4.58 R/O

Realistically .. i think Pakistan has shut down the shop. May be younis khan will have other ideas.

W63L35 said:
.....I gave up when the team gave up....

I'll give up when the team gives up!! :)
I think the way these two are playing now ... seems like they are going for the draw.

They are playing for lunch.. seniors will be under even more pressure just because of the fact they are seniors more than the match situation itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back