india's chances of winning is like 60% with SA at 40%

but india needs to go in with 3 fastmen rather than 2 n 2

so gud luck to SA hopefully 2-0 scoreline within 4 days

sohaib17 said:
with Smith n Boucher out of the lineup

india's chances of winning is like 60% with SA at 40%

but india needs to go in with 3 fastmen rather than 2 n 2

so gud luck to SA hopefully 2-0 scoreline within 4 days

Smith if he doesnt play is a huge blow even though he didnt fire much with the bat last game he is too good a player not to be missed. Boucher sitting out will make SA stronger; in the last game he was struggling physically BIG TIME he looked very uncomfortable out there, Devilluers will be fine as the reserve keeper.. Hopefully SRT will get another 100 Inshallah...

Last edited:
Apparently Smith's twitter says that he will play. I guess we'll find out in a few hours

Hello and good morning to the second Test in Kolkata. We have some early news for you - the toss is still some time away - and that is that Mark Boucher has been ruled out with a back spasm and AB de Villiers will keep wicket. Boucher's absence gives Alviro Petersen his Test debut. Graeme Smith is OK and will play. More later. Don't go far.

Cricinfo

Round about 127km/h wow, Don't worry Ishant Sharma will be slower than him still.

This is justt wayyy too boring and slow for me, will pay attention from mid 2nd day...... Adiosssss megoooos

Is South Africa playing ODI cricket here?

Indian bowlers are getting impatient and greedy here. Too many slipping down leg and getting clipped away. I understand it swung around a bit.. but don't get ignorant and start believing you can swing it a mile each time at will.

Man, I thought Ishant said in that series against Bangladesh that he is coming back to his best.

I think he never knew the next opponents were Proteases, not the Lankans.

kingusama92 said:
Yeah due to Boucher's back spasm. He's a decent keeper himself.
Yes, Boucher was struggling in the last match. Still, a steback.

Appeal for LBW. Turned down.

And now Neo will have to change that "A notion became No 1."

Tears running down my cheeks.

Some Indians are getting desperate.

Saravanan: "Can we just fast forward to the third days play and watch Steyn bowl. Award SA with 600 runs and get on with the game. The situation is hopeless with this bowling attack."

From cricinfo

Good crowd in, I suppose this can always be expected from the people Kolkata.

Good to see.

Khabri420 said:
Good crowd in, I suppose this can always be expected from the people Kolkata.

Good to see.
Yes, but that's a double edged sword. If the match doesn't go 'according to plan', the same people will have to be evicted for the match to continue.

Momo said:
Yes, but that's a double edged sword. If the match doesn't go 'according to plan', the same people will have to be evicted for the match to continue.

+1

Someone teach em some manners :))) :)))

Momo said:

Momo, you beat me to it.

My post was also multi-purpose, was planning on bumping it a few days down :D

Khabri420 said:
Momo, you beat me to it.

My post was also multi-purpose, was planning on bumping it a few days down :D
Yes, I had a feeling your post was also a double edged sword. :))

:danish

wanted_desi said:
WHy is sreesanth not playing
Amit Mishra is crap anyways

Has he just lost form? I remember him being pretty decent, much more exciting than Bhajji

Bhushan: "I feel sorry for Sharma. He was so exciting when he came to the scene and there was real hope that he wouldn't get wasted like other Indian fast bowlers. Now he is such a big burden to team. Let us send him back to domestic cricket (or county cricket) and let him learn the trade. It will be good for him and for future of Indian fast bowling"

cricinfo

Momo said:
Bhushan: "I feel sorry for Sharma. He was so exciting when he came to the scene and there was real hope that he wouldn't get wasted like other Indian fast bowlers. Now he is such a big burden to team. Let us send him back to domestic cricket (or county cricket) and let him learn the trade. It will be good for him and for future of Indian fast bowling"

cricinfo

Bhushan is the only Indian who seems to be looking past Ishant's extreme pace. :))

What's up with the fevicol ad? Why the emphasis on the ladies having a 'stache?

Khabri420 said:
What's up with the fevicol ad? Why the emphasis on the ladies having a 'stache?
Even I, the biggest advocate of moustaches on the planet - for men that is, don't approve of that.

That was out. Umpire gets fooled by the stride forward.

Now let us burn some effigies of these two umpires and threaten to boycott the test, Shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back