India v South Africa | 2nd Test - Day 1&2 | Kolkatta | 14+15/02/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
switches back to Ind vs SA and now have to listen to Gavaskar.....will miss tubbs n slats ripping each other off..excellent duo tho! :(

Jaheer get's the breakthrough. Peterson gone, great innings come to an end.

Why is Peterson walking back with his head down ?? Should walk back up and high, awesome debut well played.....

Romali_rotti said:
Why is Peterson walking back with his head down ?? Should walk back up and high, awesome debut well played.....
But not a great way to end it :(

hhmmmpfhhh zaheer seems to be the only international level bowler in this line up.... others seem to be making up the numbers... dont be surprised to see another double hundred from amla

Cover Drive said:
But not a great way to end it :(
lost his concentration... but what a debut ??? effortless hundred... was not intimidated at any point of time... good luck peterson

Romali_rotti said:

Yaar any player feels unlucky giving his wicket up to an Indian bowler :afridi

WithLoveFromCanada said:
collapse starts.
That's the only way we will see some of our Indian friends on this thread.

And Amla hits Mishra for a SIX.

Poison said:
lol... that is true in case of any other indian bowler right now... zaheer is better then his team mates though wrt bowling)

Poison said:

Dude last time it was the Carlton Avatar, now an pretty awesome Arnold Avatar dude you are making it hard for me to pay attention your posts lol...

Harbhajan has been unlucky, Laxman dropped a simple catch in a match where there haven't been too many chances given so far

Romali_rotti said:
Dude last time it was the Carlton Avatar, now an pretty awesome Arnold Avatar dude you are making it hard for me to pay attention your posts lol...

Who's Arnold? Thats me :moyo

WithLoveFromCanada said:
theek hai tu uthay tub de dena lol
Theek hai bhai

I will call or text you tomorrow. Have a look at that thread you created in time pass section (meet up thread. Blaati bhai is there who lives in Brampton lol)

Cover Drive said:
Theek hai bhai

I will call or text you tomorrow. Have a look at that thread you created in time pass section (meet up thread. Blaati bhai is there who lives in Brampton lol)

lol okay didnt check it for a while...

i played this week, called your brother and told him as well...but i guess you guys were busy, no problemo , we will play next week ;)

Oh no he take miandad record

Hashim Amla has now scored the maximum runs against India without being dismissed. He goes past Javed Miandad's record of 365 runs.

WithLoveFromCanada said:
lol okay didnt check it for a while...

i played this week, called your brother and told him as well...but i guess you guys were busy, no problemo , we will play next week ;)
Yeahh sorry I was busy with school.

This week it is reading week so have got time. Tomorrow is my club's practice whereas I will not be going.

InshALLAH I will play with PPers

kamranO said:
Oh no he take miandad record

Hashim Amla has now scored the maximum runs against India without being dismissed. He goes past Javed Miandad's record of 365 runs.
congratulations to him... he's never looked like getting out

this looks like s.a vs zaheer really........ where are the other indian bowlers ??????//

adarsh_bang said:
salaam momo bhai... kya haal hae ??? :) 250 up for saffers... loss of only 3 wickets
salaam adarsh bhai. Allah ka shukar hai. Aap kaese hain?

harbhajan 1 maiden in this series to date..hahaha what hard luck! Even Danish would get some maidens in even if he gets a 100 in 30 overs.

Last edited:
Momo said:
salaam adarsh bhai. Allah ka shukar hai. Aap kaese hain?
ALLAH ka fazal hae sir.... doing good :) my results expected today and i'm therefore unable to fully concentrate on the match :)

Wow what a catch by Laxman, actually I take it back now Indian fielding is not as bad as Pakistan's :D..

finally!!!!!!! finally harbhajan reminds us that he is actually supposed to be a bowler and is supposed to take key wickets... gets kallis with a top spinner

adarsh_bang said:
ALLAH ka fazal hae sir.... doing good :) my results expected today and i'm therefore unable to fully concentrate on the match :)
Your result will be very good, inshaAllah.

hope harbhajan finds some form now....

err no.. i hope harbhajan is droppped from the test team after this game.... he's crap

ishanth bowls the n'th no ball of the innings... i dont understand why he was picked ahead of sreesanth

adarsh_bang said:
how does prince find himself in the playing 11 all the time ?????????
:)))

Prince gone. The majestic choke has started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back