India vs Austraila | Match 4 | CB Series | MCG | 10/2/2008

was going over the stumps..to all those whiners abt those decisions that went against the Aussies..well... start counting..."1"

Indiagem said:
slogger comes in for India after Sehwag falls.. intresting

Pathan is no slogger..he's one of the best LHBs in the sqaud with his technique..

and here we see why lee will never be as good as shoaib..

kashif77 said:
and here we see why lee will never be as good as shoaib..

u seemed to have forgotten the worldcup mauling that shoaib suffered in the hands of tendu in 2003

Sachin and Pathan should stop playing french cricket amd stop taking risky singles

Megadeth said:
u seemed to have forgotten the worldcup mauling that shoaib suffered in the hands of tendu in 2003

funny how u can remember 5 years ago and not 5 weeks ago ..

take a minute to think b4 u run ur mouth ...

kashif77 said:
funny how u can remember 5 years ago and not 5 weeks ago ..

take a minute to think b4 u run ur mouth ...

we seemed to be talkin abt one- off performances here..hence..

You seem to hv forgotten all of Lee's performances in the tour..and used just this one to judge that shoaib's better than lee..I did the same too..

Last edited:
ahahah Rudi strikes again ahahah ...

tendu edges but not given ..

what a joke !

Now its Tendulkar who has a "silent bat". Koertzen misses the edge.

And Pathan goes lbw.

the batting order change didnt work. Wasnt required in the first place.

rudi thinking very much about keeping his job here..

perhaps australia should threaten to pull out if he isn't replaced ?

kashif77 said:
rudi thinking very much about keeping his job here..

perhaps australia should threaten to pull out if he isn't replaced ?
Yes they can try that...maybe Speed will help them even with them not havign money bags..

For a change the whining is on the other side :))

Watch out for some Aussie media whining after the match.. Likes of Peter Lalor must be licking his lips.

Indiagem said:
I think being in Austrailia, he is tryign to behave like an australian

well tell him to **** off we don't want him tell him to go back burning picutres with you guy's on the streets

Indiagem said:
Gilchrist is an honest person, Pfricky, Symonds and MCkare are not

and Tendulkar and the whole Indian team none of them walk maybe a couple thats all

Punter said:
well tell him to **** off we don't want him tell him to go back burning picutres with you guy's on the streets
But why are you whining...I thought the great OZ's never whine..

Tendulkar goes for a wild heave on the offside misses. Bhogle "I think its the other Tendulkar batting"

Punter said:

The whining is music to my ears. Can you tape it and put it up on the net?

Tendulkar has never been a walker so that's that. No one should whine about that or even about Koertzen.

But it's the hypocrites who cried cheaters and called for umpire sackings, who now keep quiet or call other whiners, who should be ashamed of themsleves.

what the heck is with walking and all.. India complained more for the umpires trusting a non-walker.

Punter said:
and Tendulkar and the whole Indian team none of them walk maybe a couple thats all

India do not have one player that walks. The saintly Indians complain about the spirit of cricket but cheat when they can.

Last edited:
jackal786 said:
what the heck is with walking and all.. India complained more for the umpires trusting a non-walker.

Indians complained about Clark for not walking :13:

jackal786 said:
indians used the fact that Clarke did not walk to "prove" that Clarke's catch was not clean when the TV replays were at best inconclusive. They also then "proved" that Clarke cannot be trusted in the Harbhajan case.

But according to the Indians, honourable Tendulkar's testimony at the Harbhajan case is beyond doubt, pure and true like gold. :))) :))) :)))

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that Aus commentators don't go on and on about it? compared to that Indian asswipe

muthoo said:
Tendulkar has never been a walker so that's that. No one should whine about that or even about Koertzen.

But it's the hypocrites who cried cheaters and called for umpire sackings, who now keep quiet or call other whiners, who should be ashamed of themsleves.
Its upto the OZ's to do that..Let them do that..let them whine...let them try to force ICC if they have guts...

Let them put a pole in Speed's behind...I dont care a rats ass. its nice to see the great OZ's whine.

Why should Tendulkar walk, that too against Australia? Did Symonds walk in that face changing test?

Rudy gave Sangakarra out recently, well? where the aussies then and most of you.

I heard the edge was not so obvious? is that true

muthoo said:
indians used the fact that Clarke did not walk to "prove" that Clarke's catch was not clean when the TV replays were at best inconclusive. They also then "proved" that Clarke cannot be trusted in the Harbhajan case.

But according to the Indians, honourable Tendulkar's testimony at the Harbhajan case is beyond doubt, pure and true like gold. :))) :))) :)))

If that was the case, Steve Waugh would be the biggest Liar but that guy is a great hero

ECB said:
Why should Tendulkar walk, that too against Australia? Did Symonds walk in that face changing test?

Rudy gave Sangakarra out recently, well? where the aussies then and most of you.

I heard the edge was not so obvious? is that true[/QUOTE]

The Tendulkar one was massive if that's the one you mean

Punter said:
Has anyone noticed that Aus commentators don't go on and on about it? compared to that Indian asswipe

well well.. Healy is on the verge of strangling Rudi... probably you are not listening to the whining on channel 9 :))

ECB said:

Yes not so obvious.. .

jackal786 said:
well well.. Healy is on the verge of strangling Rudi... probably you are not listening to the whining on channel 9 :))

really i havn't heard him maybe he went out to burn pictures of Rudi wait a minute he;s not an Indian

Kashif, I know you hate India, I do as well politically but don't side with cheating aussies when you will see the fruits pretty soon in Pakistan itself

I am not a fan of sachin etc but the Australians have enjoyed umpiring decision all the time

India had bad decisions in melbourne also.. India didn't complain. India complained about only sydney where there were some terrible decisions like not referring to third umpire, third umpiring giving wrong decisions. So quit whining about every single wrong decision happening in favor of India... You will have to whine for the rest of your life. India had very bad decisions in England too. Nobody did anything. So put things in perspective.. gosh..

Punter said:
ECB said:

Was it? if it was that massive, Rudy must be on drugs then, he can be bad but not that bad to miss a massive edge

Are you sure, you are not exaggerating?

jackal786 said:
India had bad decisions in melbourne also.. India didn't complain. India complained about only sydney where there were some terrible decisions like not referring to third umpire, third umpiring giving wrong decisions. So quit whining about every single wrong decision happening in favor of India... You will have to whine for the rest of your life. India had very bad decisions in England too. Nobody did anything. So put things in perspective.. gosh..

First test ? so did Australia you idiot

snicko has shown spikes in the past when the ball is like a mile away from the bat.. And there was nothing pronounced here to indicate either deflection or edge..

It might have been out and it would be interesting to see the “hot spot” which, incidentally has yet to be telecast.

Punter said:
ECB said:

Oh really? Tendulkar's edge was 'massive'? Which game were you watching?

ECB said:

I didnt expect him to walk because he is not a honest person.

India go on about how Tendulkar is such a honest person and how humble he is but he is just like the rest of the cheats.

Punter said:
**** INDIA **** INDIA **** INDIA

it was ok for you monkeys to do it
You being the great OZ...why are you whining? Entire world thought you guys never whine

ECB said:
Punter said:
Was it? if it was that massive, Rudy must be on drugs then, he can be bad but not that bad to miss a massive edge

Are you sure, you are not exaggerating?

Like **** it was massive. They had to replay it a couple of times just to make sure he got an edge.

jackal786 said:
India had bad decisions in melbourne also.. India didn't complain. India complained about only sydney where there were some terrible decisions like not referring to third umpire, third umpiring giving wrong decisions.
Indians whined about "cheaters" and worked up a huge moral outrage, not just wrong decisions.

Punter said:
First test ? so did Australia you idiot

What decision.. tell me.. In England Taufel came out and apologized to Sachin next day.. Nobody made a big deal of those decisions. Ganguly had 3 bad decisions in England. Nobody said anything about it. India has had numerous horrendous umpiring errors hurting them in Australia. Nobody said anything. So stop whining every single match India plays.. you are little too much.

Punter said:
**** INDIA **** INDIA **** INDIA

it was ok for you monkeys to do it
But what can we expect from descendants of convicts and the worst possible racist country of the 20th century

Cryin Out Loud said:
Punter said:
Oh really? Tendulkar's edge was 'massive'? Which game were you watching?

It was so massive that it went past third slip :)) :))

Come on, it was a faint edge to the keeper. Snicko showed a small bump thats all.

muthoo said:
Indians whined labout "cheaters" and worked up a huge moral outrage, not just wrong decisions.

That is because.. punter proposed an agreement.. he was the first one to violate it..

Cryin Out Loud said:
ECB said:
Like **** it was massive. They had to replay it a couple of times just to make sure he got an edge.

i didn't mean like massive i meant like it was easy to tell their was a nick ****head

jackal786 said:
That is because.. punter proposed an agreement.. he was the first one to violate it..

So did Tendulkar but he never walks anyway cause he plays in the spirit of the game

Where is the great OZ spirit of we accept the umpires decision and move on.

It seems they happily accept the umpires decision when it goes against the opposing team...deep down inside they are big whiners like everybody else

Punter said:
So did Tendulkar but he never walks anyway cause he plays in the spirit of the game

What spirit of the game.. Tendulkar had more poor decisions than any other top player i have seen.. numerous times at the hands of Bucknor.

why would you whine than don't follow any of the **** you have been whining about for 4 weeks

Whatever it is.. i am happy with the progress of this young team.. They still need to learn a lot. Good team building process by India.

Punter said:
Cryin Out Loud said:
i didn't mean like massive i meant like it was easy to tell their was a nick ****head

You said 'massive'. Perhaps you did not mean 'massive'? What did you mean by 'massive' if not 'massive'? Kindly enlighten us.

Did you lose your logic, grammar and spelling simultaneously? Or was it sequential?

Cryin Out Loud said:
Punter said:
You said 'massive'. Perhaps you did not mean 'massive'? What did you mean by 'massive' if not 'massive'? Kindly enlighten us.

Did you lose your logic, grammar and spelling simultaneously? Or was it sequential?

:))) :)))

jackal786 said:
I see, so it's about violating the agreement now, so Indians did not say a thing about Clarke and Symonds and called them cheaters. :))) :)))

In that case you should have used smileys. But perhaps when you said 'smileys' you did not mean 'smileys'.

Fish said:
I didnt expect him to walk because he is not a honest person.

India go on about how Tendulkar is such a honest person and how humble he is but he is just like the rest of the cheats.

Really, how many players do you know who walk?

Seriously..and please give me a reply so I don't have to quote you again and again

Back