India vs Australia | 2nd Test | Bangalore | October 9-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Gone and India pretty much should go for the kill now

131/5

nah man. set him up with the stock delivery and reduced the pace to spin one past his bat. lazy footwork but Harby knew that, and knew what he was doing. who said quality bowling was dead?

notice how Brad Hogg always snuggles up to Bowden when he makes a good decision, but always forgets to talk about all his rubbish ones?

huge test for Tim Paine. got to be the toughest situation he's ever been involved in. could decide his Ashes fate right here.

A good innings from Paine and he will help his own cause no end. Plus, when in the field he looks like he gets on very well with Ponting. 100 more runs and its a good game..

Hogg is a horrible 'commentator' (cheerleader). And there are a lot of contenders for that position.

I believe that this Indian team is more than capable of beating anyone at home. before this series I wasn't sure but they have so many quality batsmen, and Zaheer, Harba and Ohja looks like a superb bowling attack for the 3rd and 4th innings.

English fans don't like this ....Ponting really playing good ....[was a plumb though]

5 more wickets needed common India....

btw what happens to Clarke once he was a very good player against spin ..still one of my favorite player .....i love that he doesn't perform well against us...:D

as i am writing :4our to ponting

looks like Ponting has overcome his impotence as regards to scoring runs in India anyway. played very nicely on this tour and the last one. shame he still hasn't actually won a test as captain :D

71, 4, 77, 55*

good series but he missed out at least two chances to convert by getting run out (lol) and being LBW to Raina (lol lol)

Paine will play Ashes ...he is really impressive .... I don't expect Aussies selector do a Pak Selection

lol

Clarke has had a miserable couple of tours, averages about 19 across 4 Tests since the Pak v Aus tour in England.

If ravindra jadeja was there you could bet on the host team winning without a doubt.But now you have to wait.

HAHAHA,
I feel either India or Aus will win this test match --draw I do not think.... still tomorrow to go..

Aus lead is 142 with 11.3 overs left...

So maybe a 180 lead by close of Play!

I really dont understand Aussies go slow tactics here!

171/5 (Lead 154 with 8.2 Overs Left in Days play)

I think for benefit of this match it would be good If India took last 5 Aussies wickets in next 15 overs or so to be bowled!

I think they should declare in the afternoon session tomorrow. might as well.

nice one Zaheer! massive wicket if India want to win. Zaheer must be the best old ball seamer since S.Jones at his peak.

Lol just switched on cricinfo.As the commentary wasnt up to date was wondering how come zaheer's wickets column showed 1 wicket.

he has reversed it both ways in this over. huge skill level involved there. he's going to be even more lethal on next summer's tour of England than he was last time.

Ponting out in the 70s again. out of 3 70s in this series he really should have gotten at least one ton! this is where he has declined. not as ruthless.

he has reversed it both ways in this over. huge skill level involved there. he's going to be even more lethal on next summer's tour of England than he was last time.

Ponting out in the 70s again. out of 3 70s in this series he really should have gotten at least one ton! this is where he has declined. not as ruthless.

Ponting might have liked these slow low pitches for a change at his age. :D

sometimes I wonder if people watch cricketers play cricket anymore.

another huge wicket. Australia's weakness against the swinging ball exposed yet again. great captaincy from Dhoni.

Another bite the dust. Paine gone Aussies on the way to lose the series 2-0 to Hindustan

Sree you beauty, now this game becomes more intersting.

Sreesanth to Paine, OUT, 140.0 kph, Sreesanth roars. Harbhajan is out there so quickly to hug him! The ball was full and reversed away with the shiny side and Paine edges his drive :)) :))

aus 7 down :D , pointing and paine gone.

"Sreesanth roars. Harbhajan is out there so quickly to hug him"-cricinfo

would have been nice if

"Sreesanth roars. Harbhajan is out there so quickly to slap him"

71, 4, 77, 55*

good series but he missed out at least two chances to convert by getting run out (lol) and being LBW to Raina (lol lol)
His 72 is by far the best inning he played in india. In past he rarely reached double figures in second innings. He finally adapted to Indian pitches.

Its actually good that Australia isnt giving them a huge lead otherwise this game would have headed for a draw...now this is becoming interesting...

My office is about 5 kms from the stadium and its raining here. :( won't affect the match though as only 4 overs left for day's play.

Aussie tailenders need to play some shots and get some runs, just wasting time blocking isnt going to help them here!

Looks Like 2-0 India from here....

Looks like India will have a testing total to chase like in 1st game. If Sehwag stays in then game will be over very quickly tomorrow.

This does not look good for us. Memory of Bangalore 1998 and 2005 still fresh in my mind :(

Sachin's 155 and Sehwags 190+ :((

Seems this too will go down to wire, amazing test. Without Laxman, any outcome looks equally possible...

5 wickets in 7 runs in the first innings might be costly for India. If the last 5 wicket would have added 50+ runs it would have been a much easier.

I just hope no umpire fumbles this time around. Gonnabe interesting final day. Ind-Aus matches are always fun to watch.

Awesome test match so far.

I predict the Indians will go after the target in earnest, but if they lose 2-3 wickets quickly, they'll shut shop and play for a draw.

And that may just be the opportunity for Oz.

Defensive mindset = batting collapse.

This is very tricky score but still doable. If Aussies tail puts in another 30 runs it would be tough for India to win. Lot will depend on Sehwag's start and Dravid's stay on wicket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back