India vs England | 2nd Test | Mumbai

Pitched middle and leg then rip through off stump.

Test finish in 3 days. :O :yk

Look at Monty go!! His stakes were so high for being picked now he is proving his worth.

Pujara averaging well over 70 , what a player India Have. Solid and consistent, replica of Dravid.

read in a book..that since the earlier matches were drawn, imran had asked for a bowling friendly pitch..but since it was miandad's 100th test, another flat pitch was prepared..
So Imran asks for bowling friendly pitch only in 3rd test..... not in 1st, 2nd or 4th?? :))
Was the book written by a Time of India reporter??

yes, i am not complaining about it and inzi deserved a flat pitch too..so does sehwag..

Flat wicket .... ?? India lost the test... hellloooooooooooooo!!! :))
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/64127.html

And finally he plays that shot after his eyes got in.... SRT is not missed at all. :p

What can Virat Bradman Kohli deliver here? ATG should be sweet for a double hundred right?

Broad is losing the momentum for England, but let's also give credit to Pujara as well.

So Imran asks for bowling friendly pitch only in 3rd test..... not in 1st, 2nd or 4th?? :))
Was the book written by a Time of India reporter??
i read a lot of cricket autobiographies so have to check again in which book i read.. by the way i recall in steve waughs book, he said that miandad would tell them that there is no point appealing for lbw againt him..because he wont be given out by the umpires.. if you dont want to believe it is fine..

Flat wicket .... ?? India lost the test... hellloooooooooooooo!!! :))
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/64127.html
havent heard of flat pitches which become difficult in the 4th and 5th day? i didnt mean a pitch which remaind flat for the whole 5 days.

Bresnan over Broad would have been smarter. Better bat, same level of mediocrity bowler.

^ lol..yes, now pujara deserves to have a thread comparing him with Umar Akmal

^ lol..yes, now pujara deserves to have a thread comparing him with Umar Akmal

I was thinking about starting Malik-Sachin comparison thread...based on their recent form! ;-)

I was thinking about starting Malik-Sachin comparison thread...based on their recent form! ;-)

then i wont know whom to support..cant support sachin because i am with you now, and cant support malik because again i am with you now :blackzero

please dont put me under such a test

then i wont know whom to support..cant support sachin because i am with you now, and cant support malik because again i am with you now :blackzero

please dont put me under such a test

:)) I like the answer! :))

Panesar gonna ....

Nah, got nothing. Well done lad. Keep going.

Monty making all the difference today, how bad a selection blunder was that last Test :))

So the current best batsman in the world according to 80% of PP fails again to play a good innings against ok-good bowling!

Lol the over rating that goes on here!

puff of dust as the ball pitched..... @ kohli's dismissal.

if the pitch plays better tomorrow then the groundsman should be sacked and deported

We are so well gone on this pitch. Unless Cook, Compton, Bairstow and Prior can keep us afloat.

I'd say Dhoni's move was a masterstroke to play Bajji, doing a lot for spinners on day 1

I am already fearing the Turbantor on this pitch :afridi: He will enjoy the bounce of all the bowlers in this game

Brilliant bowling by Panesar(and Swann too) so far.

We need to score at least 300 in the 1st inning to give any kind of challenge to England.

Back