India vs England | 4th ODI | 23rd January, 2013 - Mohali

Status
Not open for further replies.
cricinfo hawkeye shows cook's dissmisal,the ball was hitting the stumps

Hope Dernbach comes back on for another trundle, it'll be the ideal finish to the game if Jadeja takes him apart.

ball pitched just out-side leg stump though.
rohit's dismissal the ball was going way over the stumps.

Exactly, doesn't matter where the ball ends up on Cooks dismissal, as soon as it lands about a mile outside leg it can't be out. Rohits dismissal was also a terrible decision

Cricinfo messages :

Kavi: "Before the euphoria of a likely series victory today kicks in i would like to point out this is against a second string Eng bowling attack with Anderson, Broad, Swann and Panesar out. India struggled against a quality attack like Pakistan and lost so this series victory should not hide the batting problems that linger"

Bresnan is also not that good. Declined since the 2011 test series when he kept destroying us.

Congratulations indians, well done, uv won the series, and ur most likely going to lose the next one,sorry to break the bad news at such a time.

Congratulations indians, well done, uv won the series, and ur most likely going to lose the next one,sorry to break the bad news at such a time.

You mean the Australia tests?

I'm calling a 1-1. Both are rubbish teams.

cricinfo messages :

Kavi: "before the euphoria of a likely series victory today kicks in i would like to point out this is against a second string eng bowling attack with anderson, broad, swann and panesar out. India struggled against a quality attack like pakistan and lost so this series victory should not hide the batting problems that linger"

:121:

Srinivas: "Thank you for the kindly reminder kavi, but except for Anderson, no one else were really missed. I mean England will never have played two spinners and I think Tredwell outbowled Swann and Panesar never featured for England in the shorter forms of the game."

Damn, that Dernbach over went without fireworks for once. And it's probably his last one in international cricket.

Game over now ... raina takes 3 off Dernbach, but not before Dernbach managed to do some serious damage to Rainas strike rate...

SA's loss yesterday and India's win today means if we can win the next ODI, we will be no.1 no matter what till the CT in England in June-July.

Dernbach and tahir should be given an award for excellence in bowling!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back