India vs England | 4th Test | Nagpur | 14/12/12 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

musaarthali

First Class Star
Runs
As expected/predicted by millions of Indian cricket fans we made a tremendous comeback in this series.

Time to accelerate our advantage further tomorrow.

Cleanup England tail in an hour oir two max , then start the real cricket

now this match became

Web_wm20031.jpg

vs

article-0-0F47A27500000578-809_964x564.jpg

Sachin_Tendulkar2.jpg

The-Increasing-stature-of-Indias-tail-enders..jpg

ek tandoori chicken & fish fry ki bhi picture post kar do ....then this post will be complete with relevance :)

first bahi atini bi kia jaldi the.. abi to 12 hours hain match mein! lol

anyway.. why you said England are lions and india is .... (in op)

As expected/predicted by millions of Indian cricket fans we made a tremendous comeback in this series.

Those tigers look too fit and athletic to be Indian cricketers.

Last edited:

Who told you you guys made comeback???

let the game finish today then we will see. This pitch is bad. look if indian ordinary spinners are troubling England what you expect from swan and monty?? India will struggle in this pitch as well!

For all the flack that the English have been getting for being slow, Dhoni is bowling for a draw.

204 / 5

England would be looking to bat out this session without wickets even if they add only 60 to there total.

Edges through first slip seems a good place to score on this patch. It's not like it would carry.

Is the pitch really that bad or eng batting slowly.

Pitch is terrible, and its a defensive field.

You can't time the ball well, and if you do pierce the gap, the outfield is sooooo slow that you'll get 2 or 3 at best.

Is the pitch really that bad or eng batting slowly.

For the millionth time, pitch is very slow and poor field settings.

Couple of boundaries been hit through point region but Dhoni immediately kept a deep point with very close point, backward point, cover, short extra cover, mid off already there and with left armers and leg spinner spinning it away from right handers.

Love Priors batting... He was the lone wolf in UAE as well... What a player ..

Really hate the vuvuzuelas or horns in the crowd.

And 50 up for Prior. Well done Prior. How lost we would be without him as our WK bat.

50 up for Prior. Great work from the guys so far.

great knock from Prior

always chips in wen most required,specially against us:14:

Dhoni is a horrendous test captain... Cant understand the field placings.. why wouldnt you want England to take chances ...

Really hate the vuvuzuelas or horns in the crowd.

And 50 up for Prior. Well done Prior. How lost we would be without him as our WK bat.

TBH we would've lost hell of a lot of matches without his contribution. I don't remember the last time he's been out of form must be some years.

Brilliant 100 run partnership. Just brilliant guys.

Now sail us into a safe position.

I like that these lads are bowling with caps on and not helmets. It's not a typically English thing to do. Cook, Trott, etc. would not take off their helmets to a spinner even in their 150+ scores.

Having had three hours of sleep last night, this Test isn't doing much to keep me awake.

It is India who will have to force the issue here, Eng would be happy to waste time and overs here.

The plan for Eng would be to go to lunch with 5 down only , and then assess the situation. The longer they bat , the harder for India to force a result.

I like that these lads are bowling with caps on and not helmets. It's not a typically English thing to do. Cook, Trott, etc. would not take off their helmets to a spinner even in their 150+ scores.

Maybe that's why they've been successful this time around 😜

Ouch, Prior out.

Why would you think Ashwin spins the ball?

India strikes .......... Now its tail , India can wipe them up for 275 - 280 they will be happy.

Oh Matty Matty!!! Drinks break really did him. I was really hoping for a 100 from Matt.

IF Bressy attacks from the outset, I'll be furious. 33 average, reach it please.

Just terrible batting. I don't have much faith in this game anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back