Pak Vs SA: Test 3: Day 2: Score Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
UsmanCHADDA said:
At this time I am sure PPers would love to have Afridi or Razzaq. They would get you quick runs in no time

I don't think lack of time is the issue here.

Guys, cool down. Saffer and DotCom, leave the off-topic bickering for another time. Please.

come on boys.....enough silliness...you guys are far too easily upset.....

Why would I want to discuss a cricket match with south africans...? I can do that at the pub...boring....much more fun to grind it out here with the opposition .....it's been good (and bad) cricket from both sides....

Damn! Nazir and Sami have to get us to 150, somehow, some way.

man i thought indian fans were bad but saffie fans seem to be the worst yet!!...i mean is this pitch even fit for a club game let alone a full test??

saffer said:
come on boys.....enough silliness...you guys are far too easily upset.....

Why would I want to discuss a cricket match with south africans...? I can do that at the pub...boring....much more fun to grind it out here with the opposition .....it's been good (and bad) cricket from both sides....
ok well put

and I love the back and forth talk ..

if others dont like it, dont READ IT ..

it was always going to be hard with two decent bowlers only and with only three decent batsmen. hopefully they can scrape their way to 150 with the tailenders to stand any chance. i fear for pakistan after the world cup. they seriously need new blood in the team. inzi will retire and aprt from yk and moyo, the batsman are pathethic. :31:

dirk diggler said:
so wat happens wen the fat man (no names mentioned) sings

umm .... Inzy is big boned.. not FAT anymore... look at HALL .. he has a belly sticking out .. or is he even bigger boned?

DotCom said:
ok well put

and I love the back and forth talk ..

if others dont like it, dont READ IT ..

It's not a matter of not liking it. You are already in trouble with the moderators. Relax bhai.

our batting has been SPINELESS, GUTLESS .............................(fill the blank)

Inzamam-ul-Haq 1992-2007 119 198 22 8813 329 50.07 16309 54.03 25 46 15 1104 48

he should retire before his average goes below 50

Good Bye Inzi....this may very well turn out to be his last Test match!!

Very poor track for a Test Match - I don't think the goundsman would have prepared this kind of track if Akhtar and Gul were playing

Imran_The Man! said:
Guys if you can't stick to the cricket, take it elsewhere and let us the rest of concentrate on the game.

if these posts are how you concentrate on the game .. I feel sorry for you... do not have access to the match on tv? even in the USA we do .. or how about CricInfo ..

dotcom...my responses to gibbs are all available for your viewing and debate on the forums.....the aids comment was tasteless (and ignorant...currenly officially about 4.7 % of south africans have H.I.V...I work in that field)...and you owe me an apology for that callous comment.....

now...can we PLEASE focus back on the cricket ?

Very charitable of us, intentional drop in the slips. I think we're getting paid by the day, want to make sure they pick up tomorrow's cheque.

saffer said:
dotcom...my responses to gibbs are all available for your viewing and debate on the forums.....the aids comment was tasteless (and ignorant...currenly officially about 4.7 % of south africans have H.I.V...I work in that field)...and you owe me an apology for that callous comment.....

now...can we PLEASE focus back on the cricket ?

You only get an apology for something that was wrong .. you ridiculed PK for being behind you in eco and tech.

then you got ridiculed for something you are ahead of us in .. Those 4.7 % you refer to is primarily IND and asian countries.. not that PK is perfect..

but it is a WELL KNOWN FACT that AIDS is a huge epidemic in AFRICA ..

One should not HARP on other's weakness when your own is just as GRAVE ... which is why I made the comment.. sort of school boy bully style..

My apologies if I caused any pain, but truth is truth

I only said that in relation to your comments about S.a being a "jungle" or whatever....look , we can kiss and make up later.....did you not notice some interesting cricket is on ?

S.A looking good for victory here, but as Shane Warne said, "Never give up. Just absolutely never give up."

Whatever Pakistan have to defend, defend it like tigers.

dog_again said:
Very charitable of us, intentional drop in the slips. I think we're getting paid by the day, want to make sure they pick up tomorrow's cheque.
so you guys bribed Akmal :O :105:

Sami showing more application in his batting than some of the proper batsmen.

ggm said:
S.A looking good for victory here, but as Shane Warne said, "Never give up. Just absolutely never give up."

Whatever Pakistan have to defend, defend it like tigers.

Those comments, that last message from Warnie to his fans was so inspirational. I loved it.

peter parker isn't pakistani ?

I can't tell ..I'm so innocent and pure of heart I can not differentiate between races....

he he

:p

Go on steyn! take his middle stump !!

saffer said:
I only said that in relation to your comments about S.a being a "jungle" or whatever....look , we can kiss and make up later.....did you not notice some interesting cricket is on ?

the cricket is done for me .. writing is on the wall .. we are just going through the motions right now .. probably SA will chase 130-140 and knock it off in the 1st session tomorrow with a 5 RR ..

thats my opinion .. I am not unrealistic like most of these folks here... talking about the TAIL wagging etc.. SA will bat with aggression and knock it off with ease, a few wickets down... PK lacks this aggression

credit is given where its due..

hopefully sami can beat his 49 vs india and also nazir can beat his 40 earlier in this series

so you guys bribed Akmal
Nope, didn't have to. Just greased the gloves.

Steyns getting nice shape but Pak tailenders batting responsibly, SA need to up the intensity and close them out now, not something we're particularly good at.

DotCom said:
I AM NOT A RACIST YOU FILTHY ANIMAL, GO BACK TO YOUR CAGES IN THE ZOO ...

:27:

- H Gibbs Jan 2007
give it up man. You're being out of line here. Just because he isn't Pakistani doesn't mean he can't come here to discuss cricket. We get posters from opposing teams all the time and it's a good thing, provides a bit of balance.

sami has the makings of a mediocre allrounder, has to improve his bowling to be a bowling allrounder.

Anyways you gotta admire his application.

Sort of strange that Steyn has so much pace and can't knock the tail quickly. Shoaib would've needed just 1 over.

I'm south african...and let me tell you...the cricket is not over !!!

Asif is very , very dangerous on this track...kaneria was ripping it a mile.....I'm nervous...even to chase 100 I'm nervous !

I wouldn't say a lead of 150 be chased done at a RR of 5 by the Saffies. Hell no. It'll be a tough fight if we can get above to 150 mark.

DotCom said:
the cricket is done for me .. writing is on the wall .. we are just going through the motions right now .. probably SA will chase 130-140 and knock it off in the 1st session tomorrow with a 5 RR ..

thats my opinion .. I am not unrealistic like most of these folks here... talking about the TAIL wagging etc.. SA will bat with aggression and knock it off with ease, a few wickets down... PK lacks this aggression

credit is given where its due..
if the cricket is done, why are you wasting our time with retarted posts......IN THE MATCH THREAD?

Sami has some fight in him. he might not be a good bowler but gives whatever limited abilities he has

saffer said:
I'm south african...and let me tell you...the cricket is not over !!!

Asif is very , very dangerous on this track...kaneria was ripping it a mile.....I'm nervous...even to chase 100 I'm nervous !

Now you are being sarcastic..

Can we somehow muster another 60 runs !

nicely played by Sami for one.

Pakistan 132-7 (lead 106 runs)

please some how find another 44 runs...

yeah...I dont know why.....we cant get the tail....

Steyn normally does it quite well....few yorkers....not today though....

these two look alright though ....solid .

kablooee87 said:
if the cricket is done, why are you wasting our time with retarted posts......IN THE MATCH THREAD?

you are wasting your time reading them ...

How can you say the game is done... pak 157 first innings, SA 140-8... if anything it will be much harder to play danish on day 3.

lead 107-7 no ball by steyn. 108..

kablooee87 said:

well said - he really was beginning to bore

anyway, precious no ball added to the total

dotcom...I'm not being sarcastic....no ways....india bowled us out for 89...you guys for 125....and that's just this season !!!

ITs a shame how we compare a Inzi or a Yousuf or a Younis Khan to the likes of Javed Miandad,Hanif Mohammed or a Zaheer Abbas!!

those were really gr8s in true sense & used to score runs in all sorts of pitches around the world & against all types of bowling attack..the ptiches in that era were really difficult specially in Australia,England & Westindies..these haven't done anything as substantial to be compared with them !!

Sparhawk said:
How can you say the game is done... pak 157 first innings, SA 140-8... if anything it will be much harder to play danish on day 3.

lead 107-7 no ball by steyn. 108..
This pitch will be at its BEST for BATTING day 3-4 .. PK squandered a wonderful opportunity.. .

Well done pakistan. You fought bravely specially the bowlers but got let down by the batsmen. If two of them could have put up anything above 50 it could have been a close game. Alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back