Pak Vs SA: Test 3: Day 2: Score Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need 60 more runs from somewhere. I refuse to give up whilst Inzamam is at the batting crease. If he falls cheaply though, its curtains.

saffer said:
at home...er....who havent we beaten ?

only australia...everyone else we have beaten....only england other than them won here(once...easily beaten every other time)...and that was a freak accident......england team is a joke now....only good player is south african anyway (pieterson)...

oh ...we normally beat you in pakistan too

;)

You guys talk about "gul" as if he is some sort of God.... :)))

we not at full strength either...no pollock or gibbs....so save your tears...

you had your gibbs and pollock (full team) in the last test match where we beat you
you're forgetting that we haven't had a full strengh side throughout the whole series or we would have beat you easily
if you were ace you would have beat us 3-0 which you couldn't do
tut tut - too bad

ntini averages 34 away huh ?

kaneria averages 36 ..anywhere!!
asif 45 !! Anywhere !!
your best ? aktar ....25.5

ha ha ha....

polock ?(can bat a bit too) 23...ntini 26 ....nel....28 ....kallis 32 (can bat a bit too)

sorry boys...it's not even close on paper...

oh ...we normally beat you in pakistan too
How does you normally beat us in Pakistan? You have only won 1 test match ever in Pakistan, even that on a pitch that was different to a typical Pakistani pitch.

arsal_pakfan said:
the game is as goood as over..i really dont expect a fightback from Pakistan now...its enuff their batting has let them down again n again...

2-1 series to South Africa...well played despite being tired & playing 6 test matches in a row...as for Pakistan they were unlucky with not having to field their full strength bowling lineup throughout the series still we should have played better..our batting has been EXPOSED in this series in a big way...!& all the much talked abt Inzi,Yousuf,Younis have proved to be flat track bullies once again!
Permission to use this quote as my signature if we win???

arsal_pakfan said:
the game is as goood as over..i really dont expect a fightback from Pakistan now...its enuff their batting has let them down again n again...

2-1 series to South Africa...well played despite being tired & playing 6 test matches in a row...as for Pakistan they were unlucky with not having to field their full strength bowling lineup throughout the series still we should have played better..our batting has been EXPOSED in this series in a big way...!& all the much talked abt Inzi,Yousuf,Younis have proved to be flat track bullies once again!

I wouldnt waste my time replying to you after that last comment

saffer said:

asif 45 !! Anywhere !!

ha ha ha....

polock ?(can bat a bit too) 23...ntini 26 ....nel....28 ....kallis 32 (can bat a bit too)

ntini average 38 away. kaneria 33 and asif and akhtar under 20.

Mods and admins, please take care of the troll. Now he is fabricating facts and changing them around.

dog_again said:
pakistan batsmen need pitches to assist them.

And thats the tea interval sledging over, back to the game. ;)

I got an idea..

lets play SA vs PK in PERTH..

you bring your best bowlers
and PK brings their best bowlers..

Remember what happened to KIRSTEN EYE vs AKTHAR PACE in PK ... GIBBS and co will be LUCKY to SURVIVE ...

saffer said:

asif 45 !! Anywhere !!

ha ha ha....

Asif 45? WTH are you talking about?

OK ladies & gents.

Thanks for the tea-time entertainment.

Back to the cricket (not on paper), but on the pitch:)

UsmanCHADDA said:
I wouldnt waste my time replying to you after that last comment

exactly.

Just shows he hasn't been watching the series at all. One of those armchair cricinfo critics.

just suppose for one minute that we set a target in the region of 150-175, does asif have wat it takes mentally and physically to deliver the goods yet again? we seem to be putting an awful lot of pressure on a relative newcomer

dog_again said:
pakistan batsmen need pitches to assist them.

And thats the tea interval sledging over, back to the game. ;)

is that why even our tail wagged against you
its not as if you're batsmen made 300+ on this pitch that you can talk

batting averages?

your top three all about 50 ...made on flat wickets...everyone else is low...

kallis 55
smith 49
gibbs 44

on hard to bat on s.a batting tracks....(if the tracks are flat in S.A...then you have to say our bowlers are excellent ...)

plus the two allrounders.....it's on paper S.A all the way ...

god eh? whered you get that. All he'd do is support asif with a couple of wickets and then kaneria would wrap things up! That would be enough to beat you guys.

Pollock, whats his avg with the ball last 3 years... around 40 i reckon. Bring on his 110 kph lollipops...

South Africa & Pakistan have no match to be honest...let them come to PAkistan after WC 7 we will beat them even badly the last time we beat them in Pakistan

Pakistan has a much better record overseas these days than South Africa has...& even at home we r almost unbeatable !!

saffie

check out our bowling averages again dude!

AHAHAHAA

OK guys - same again.

Create seperate comparison threads on Pak v SA.

This is the commentary thread now that play has resumed.

Ok coming back to the match

4 runs off the first over after tea. Inzi picked up a single the last ball of that over

Inzi gone

Time to swing the bat and hope for the best

150 and you never know

aktar ...? he's a hasbeen.....may as well talk about us bringing donald....Steyn's quicker than him in this game....and I didnt even mention him....ha ha ha

bias makes you say stupid things....

one more out....back to the cricket...

SA win 2-1, it was good series till our batter played like ****************

saffer said:
aktar ...? he's a hasbeen.....may as well talk about us bringing donald....Steyn's quicker than him in this game....and I didnt even mention him....ha ha ha

bias makes you say stupid things....

one more out....back to the cricket...

Indeed it does. That is pretty obvious to all here I can assure you.

This is Kaneria most important innings of his life so far. He needs to focus and play his natural game here.

Nazir in.

UsmanCHADDA said:
Its upto the tail to get us to 150, we dont have Rana this time though :(

150? We havent even crossed 100 yet and we are 7 down!!

One question .. if you are a SA supporter .. why dont you go to a SA board or forum .. why come to a PK forum ..

oh I forgot .. in your country there must not be enough educated people to start things like forums... or the ones that do.. are of PK or IND origin ..

its about time you guys stopped playing in the jungle and started your own forum ..

apologies...I mean Sami ...not asif ...asif is excellent....128kmph lollypops..just like pollock , but very effective ;)

enough of me teasing you guys....relax.....you not out the game yet....30 or 40 more will still make it interesting.....

seems like the south african supporter has forgotten so quickly the beating we game to south africa when they last toured here!!

South Africans are even worse travellers away from hom than India or Pakistan are!

saffer said:
apologies...I mean Sami ...not asif ...asif is excellent....128kmph lollypops..just like pollock , but very effective ;)

enough of me teasing you guys....relax.....you not out the game yet....30 or 40 more will still make it interesting.....

now is this sarcasm or is it really a sincere post?

:13:

saffer said:

zakhmo pe namak?

bohot pastai gee teri team

At this time I am sure PPers would love to have Afridi or Razzaq. They would get you quick runs in no time

One question .. if you are a SA supporter .. why dont you go to a SA board or forum .. why come to a PK forum ..

oh I forgot .. in your country there must not be enough educated people to start things like forums... or the ones that do.. are of PK or IND origin ..

its about time you guys stopped playing in the jungle and started your own forum ..

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

what a muppet !!

S.A is 10 times economically and technologically ahead of Pakistan....but I'd never say something like that...you know why ? It's racist !!

really...sort yourself out man.....it's just a game....

Yasir Fishmeed can not be the top scorer .. I dont want to see him in the ODI squad.. or WC ...

saffer said:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

what a muppet !!

S.A is 10 times economically and technologically ahead of Pakistan....but I'd never say something like that...you know why ? It's racist !!

really...sort yourself out man.....it's just a game....

I AM NOT A RACIST YOU FILTHY ANIMAL, GO BACK TO YOUR CAGES IN THE ZOO ...

:27:

- H Gibbs Jan 2007

Disappointing series for Inzi apart from 1 innings. I guess same could be said about MoYo.

Tailenders need to scratch together some partnerships here somehow, 30 or 40 more would give still us a chance.

inzis stats

Inzamam-ul-Haq 1992-2007 119 198 22 8813 329 50.07 16309 54.03 25 46 15 1104 48

he should retire before his average goes below 50

To be fair - It was not an equal fight : Asif and Kaneria Vs Nitini , Andrew Hall , Steyn , Kallis

Batting wise : Someone from Pakistan had to put their hands up and play a special innings .. Boucher like knock ..but the personnel was not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back