Pak Vs SA: Test 3: Day 2: Score Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible cricket from Akmal. You should not get stumped playing a defensive shot from the crease.

School boy cricket.

a few minutes before TEA another wicket goes down... Akmal is a retard.. wait I cant say that ... Akmal is not smart

Damn!!! didnt need this right now. this is trouble for pakistan.

85-6

that was INCONCLUSIVE ... his foot was on the line, but a fraction looked to be behind the line.. .why didnt they show the ZOOM CLOSE UP?

Lead by 85 with only 4 wickets in hand. Inzamam needs to play a special.

I think Sami should come out- he can stay for a while and let Inzi take charge for a bit.

If Nazir comes in and throws his wicket away like the last time, we should b*tch slap him back to domestic cricket for life.

ggm said:
Terrible cricket from Akmal. You should not get stumped playing a defensive shot from the crease.

School boy cricket.

Ah, but see, there in lies the fallacy of logical thinking and fundamental technical aspects of batting sprinked w/ our batsmen.

Just b/c they say it can't happen, doesn't mean we can't try like hell to prove em wrong.

Ugh, no words....

Who's going to tilt the seesaw back in our favour? Its been that sort of a match. Bowlers tipped it in our favour, then batsmen mucked up. Now its time for inzi and the tail to show us their final performance in S.A.

Akmal should never play for Pakistan until hes sorted himself out.

Inzi with the tail, ill settle for another 50 runs. Feel they have to start attacking now.

akmal is useless anyway...he'd have been caught out in the slips soon anyway....seriously....has no one noticed he feeds the slips and only gets runs is he's lucky ?

I was hoping it was inzi....even if "inzi" does a "inzi" again 200 still looks far off....

Pakistan just 85 runs ahead with 4 wickets left...

Its all down to big man now...

see ? how sporting the saffers are ? nice polite "was that out?"....no screaming and shouting at the umpire....!!

that's how it's done boys ....that's how it's done....

lead of just 85 with Inzi & tail enders left.....

Inzi need to play one last special inning (maybe this is his last test)

Once again it will be up to the bowlers to make a match of it. Our batsmen have meekly surrendered in both the innings

It has always annoyed me when batsman get themselves stumped playing a defensive shot from the crease.

If you come down the pitch and get stumped, it can be accepted. But when it is not your intention to come down the pitch and you only blocking, you shouldn't get stumped.

Good bowling from Harris though, beat the batsman in the air and the ball spun.

When the going gets tough where is pak batting?

This batting display is one of the most inept . From so called good bats man most of these batsman gave their wicket away, Lack of brain is taking the match away from pakistan.So much for Cape town being a slow turner.

Kabaaz face akmal needed to go to the toilet so just got out as usaul i hope the water in his lotta is burning hot!

The idiot!

eventful over!

stage is set for pak to try to scrape to 150 lead

i think on this pitch even that will be tough to chase

This kind of a performance was due. The big 3 cannot bail the team out every team, somebody else would have had to stand up if we were to get to 200

85 the lead and the tail brutally exposed already. We need good sensible batting from Inzi here as Steyn is taken out of the attack for some reason.

Can't believe its come down to this again. Only inzi left.. such an important match.

Amjid Javed said:
Pakistan just 85 runs ahead with 4 wickets left...

Its all down to big man now..

do u mean Inzi or god?

Can't really understand pakistan's game plan this test match is only 2 days, why couldn't they play sensilbly and bat for until 2morrow and they still would have had 2 days to bowl SA

rizy said:
Can't really understand pakistan's game plan this test match is only 2 days, why couldn't they play sensilbly and bat for until 2morrow and they still would have had 2 days to bowl SA

LOL! in fact ROFL!

New batsmen playing rubbish again. The Old Guard failed and the whole thing is coming crumbling down. We laugh at Indian Fast bowling prospects and forget that Farhat, Akmal, Butt & Co. are equally laughable. Future is dark (as usual)!

rizy said:

gameplan is not the problem... lack of skills/application is..

come on ....really confident you going to bowl us out for 150 ?

:)))

stranger things have happened I suppose....

looks like in the context of the game that lead of 26 runs that boucher got were priceless

UsmanCHADDA said:
Inzi has to play like Boucher did. No other way round this situation
agree ,need to attack and try to get some run ,so our bowlers have a little chance and some runs to bowl at.

pakistan always do this there batting always collapses under pressure basically we can't play under pressure!

saffer said:

Atleast that gives us a chance. Anything below that would mean defeat surely

rizy said:

game plan, there is no game plan

Maybe sami ought to attack the spinner? we need a mini miricle here.

saffer said:

yea i reckon 150 is all it'll take to get your guys out

Saw this on Cricinfo - as y'all probably aware, Inzy 28 short now...

Modammad Ali Dada wonders a valid point: "I wonder if this is Inzy's last test innings. Pakistan's next test is months way and with the world cup just around the corner, I have a feeling this is the last time we will see Inzy play a test innings. Ans he is 30 away from Minadad's national record of 8832 runs." Make the most of it, I guess

saffer said:

ummm .... are you forgetting the 124 all out buddy?

why is SMITH cheating? he tried to bowl STEYN when he KNEW STEYN was off the ground ....

steyn should clean up the tailenders....he bowls a good fast yorker,....

Joseph K. said:
New batsmen playing rubbish again. The Old Guard failed and the whole thing is coming crumbling down. We laugh at Indian Fast bowling prospects and forget that Farhat, Akmal, Butt & Co. are equally laughable. Future is dark (as usual)!

Someone will come good inshallah. You don't unearth reliable players very often. Its only recently that YK has stepped up to the mark. Before that the last good new batsman we had was MoYo.

If Steyn comes back into the attack, that would be much better than facing the likes of Hall and Ntini

saffer said:
steyn should clean up the tailenders....he bowls a good fast yorker,....

he should... but he cant bowl right away if he is not on the field. Smith trying to use him to bowl is called cheating..

as a captain you should be aware of the rules and not try to bowl someone that has been off the field...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back