Pak Vs SA: Test 3: Day 2: Score Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this case its imperative we get to 150+ or we are sure goners! Hameed's dismissal is a big blow as he was the set batsman there!

150 looking distant away. i don't think SA will need to chase anything over 125

crappy bowler like andrew hall has 2 wickets says it all really!

Pakistan trying their best to steal the title of chokers from their neighbours...

Amjid Javed said:
Hameed gone,

pathetic stuff from pakistan.

we mocked indians for chocking in last test, pakistan are doing the same!

I was thinking the exact same thing! Quite true.

i was lookin for excuses to stay at home today and not to have to go to birmingham to collect filght tickets to pakistan...i've now found a reason to go, cant watch this cr4p anymore

What a great opportunity for Inzi to score THAT 100....right now please!

This is very bad, we need to add atleast another 70-80 runs in the lead. Someone has to play a little gem!

Amjid Javed said:
crappy bowler like andrew hall has 2 wickets says it all really!
I think Hall has bowled brilliantly this innings. Hameed gave it away but that came from pressure, the ball that got MoYo was a peach.

dirk diggler said:
i was lookin for excuses to stay at home today and not to have to go to birmingham to collect filght tickets to pakistan...i've now found a reason to go, cant watch this cr4p anymore

Who are you again?

66-5 still better then 36-5, but I feel now SA firmly in the driving seat. Harris really turning it as well.

so now the Best BATSMEN of out PK generation will be left with a TAIL to bat with ... rather than come in 4-5, he comes in when the ball is nice and old, and will watch wickets tumble.... how many times can he farm the strike? how many times will he score 92 not out with the tail?

DotCom said:
so now the Best BATSMEN of out PK generation will be left with a TAIL to bat with ... rather than come in 4-5, he comes in when the ball is nice and old, and will watch wickets tumble.... how many times can he farm the strike? how many times will he score 92 not out with the tail?

every other time i'd hope!

Guys come on, you can't give up on Inzi. Hold on to your blades until he gets out.

ball hits PAD, bat nowhere close, HARRIS yells CATCH HIM

what happened to SAFFERS and his boy Harris who doesnt appeal?

pakistan are in serious trouble guys The situation is really tense.

SA are in control of this test match now!

A miracle would have to occur for pakistan to win!

the_game said:
Guys come on, you can't give up on Inzi. Hold on to your blades until he gets out.

No one's giving up on Inzi! Inshallah he'll see us through this one as well.

Inzi edges, kallis just gets his finger tips to that one... phew that was close. 2 more to inzi.

Inzi gets a life- Kallis couldn't hold-on to it-very high and quick on his right in the slips

Inzi's edge goes through Kallis' hand. Full stretch dive from Kallis. Come on Inzi, ride your luck.

inzi's had 2 chances so far

i can see him scoring big here - u cant give chances and not expect the repurcussions

101/5

We just need one really good partnership here and then Nazir and co to wag. Come on Pakistan.

Akmal , Nazeer & Kaneria to continue playing shots. Inzi , Sami and Asif to try and stay there . Another 100 from these guys and we still have a chance.

Pakistan never give you a rest. They do something positive and are way ahead but then completely screw it up just to comeback the next moment. Life is a thriller as a Pakistani Fan.

I went downstairs to watch India collapse and come back to find Pak are following suite.

This pitch has not been easy for grafters- only people who have managed to score a bit are the ones who played positively.
Even Kallis with all his technique and temperament struggled big time.

correct me if i'm wrong but didn't test batsmen use to bat for days on end? wats the hurry with this current crop of players, they just don't seem to want to graft...

gotta say this pitch is totally not test standard - for a game to finish inside 3 days is ridiculous

You know in a strange way im kinda glad that NTL aren't showing this.

Alan donald talkin abt how the boys enjoy sharing their rooms.hmm

Uzzy said:
You know in a strange way im kinda glad that NTL aren't showing this.

Uzzy come on bro, hold your blades until Inzi goes. I have them ready too :D .

Pakistans top 6 run contribution thus far in the series.

1st test 1st inns --> 221 runs out of 313
1st test 2nd inns -> 174 runs out of 302
2nd test 1st inns --> 184 runs out of 265
2nd test 2nd inns -> 134 runs out of 191
3rd test 1st inns --> 134 runs out of 157

average team score = 246 runs
Average contribution from top 6 = 169 runs ( 28 per batsmen)

Yes these arent batsmen friendly conditions but your not going to win to many test matches scoring approx less that 250 runs per inns. In addition most of the time its been one batsmen or maybe 2 at best who have pretty much fired in each inns!

akmal plays a total replica of 1st innings dismal - except he didnt touch the ball - not out mind

lead 80- recovery on. Need another 50 from this partnership.

4444444 to akmal thru slips.

Come on inzi we need a big 50 or even a hundred from you here!

With Steyn bowling I have a feeling that there's going to be scoring opportunities and on this pitch any runs are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back