Pak Vs SA: Test 3: Day 2: Score Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hash said:
With Inzi (magnificent batsman), Yousuf (magnificent batsman), Yasir (decent batsman with his eye in), Kamran (decent batsman) still around and a lead of 56 in the bag......I would be very dissapointed if we didn't set them 200+.

But we are running away with the game here. This is excellent stuff from Pakistan. South Africa need to get wickets and they need them fast.

another 30-40 runs without the loss of another wicket and then we could be seen as running away with the game. Not as yet.

how the hell did that happen? curse of teh drinks break and the dibbly dobbler methinks

Last edited:
SA back in the game now

That is what they wanted.

Yousuf did not look comfortable today unfortunately and we have Inzi again to rescue us from a very bad position.

Yaar prayer is MANDATORY ... praying wont get you runs...

your skills and mindset will, and some luck

Thats the problem, you cant expect to rely on the big three every single damn time! They are bound to get out cheaply.

Hash said:
SA back in the game now

That is what they wanted.

SA never left, 56/4 pathetic batting. trowing away good work of bowlers.

The cowards in - surprised he didnt send Sami in....

Yousuf gone clean bowled by hall trying to play an expansive drive.

83/4 and back in trouble!

57/4 ----- Till now in this series we've been able to cling on to the contest. Inzi needs to make us some very very valuable runs here.

Why is Inzi batting at 6? No wonder your team falls apart - the captain's hiding in the pavilion!

Pakistan were well on top but that wicket of MoYo and SA have snuck back in.

Another quick wicket and SA will be on top. We need these two to loiter around for a good 60-70 runs.

Pakistan suffering from same problems india did during their series.

simply not getting enuf runs on the board to compete in tight situations!

will some tell the CricInfo commentatory that INDIA was 112/1 and is now struggling to play 50 overs and make 300 ...

I hate their biased written commentary...

the big problem is that we have yasir hameed on the other hand and kamran and tail to come, none of them can be trusted.

Augustus said:
Why is Inzi batting at 6? No wonder your team falls apart - the captain's hiding in the pavilion!

at least our captain plays.

Yours gets injured every second second.

Oxy said:
The cowards in - surprised he didnt send Sami in....
You can call him a coward... but when I did and others did, we were warned for ridiculing players...

DotCom said:
You can call him a coward... but when I did and others did, we were warned for ridiculing players...

he was being sarcastic

Last edited by a moderator:
Hash said:
Pakistan were well on top but that wicket of MoYo and SA have snuck back in.

Another quick wicket and SA will be on top. We need these two to loiter around for a good 60-70 runs.

Come on Hash, you should be the last one to show any signs of submission. Cheer them on!

Hash said:
at least our captain plays.

Yours gets injured every second second.

Even on one leg and with no arms, he doesn't run like a fairy from the new ball, like this so-called Pakistani great!

SA need a wicket here badly or else they can have the honour of being the first SA side to lose a home series series against an Asian team

Hash said:
he was being sarcastic

some more name calling, again I was warned for calling someone an IDIOT ... how about you get a warning... or are you AUS/SA so you can get away with it?

some of you folks are either suffering from multiple personalities or I am just crazy .... :13:

Last edited by a moderator:
Augustus said:
Even on one leg and with no arms, he doesn't run like a fairy from the new ball, like this so-called Pakistani great!

Vaughan? he doesn't run no.......he just walks back to the pavilion with his head down

DotCom said:
There are two set of rules - One for Oxy "the moderator" and another set of rules for other posters .. I know many people who have stopped posting bcoz of the double standards of some posters

Hash said:
SA need a wicket here badly or else they can have the honour of being the first SA side to lose a home series series against an Asian team

SA doesn't need wicket. We need partnership :31:

DotCom said:
some more name calling, again I was warned for calling someone an IDIOT ... how about you get a warning... or are you AUS/SA so you can get away with it?

some of you folks are either suffering from multiple personalities or I am just crazy .... :13:

maybe I will get away with it.

Tough luck.......such is life. Deal with it or shut it.

God we miss afridi so much here......he would do a btter job then MO Hafiz or Imran..:)

Nauman said:
Shall I start slitting my wrist or wait for another wicket to fall down?

don't use a Pakistani blade yaar.

lets hope inzi the "coward" finds some courage today

good lookin shot from hameed - 4 runs

CrickFan said:
There are two set of rules - One for Oxy "the moderator" and another set of rules for other posters .. I know many people who have stopped posting bcoz of the double standards of some posters

only reason I am still here is b/c my internet feed is a few seconds behind the PP posters.. .and some amusing comments of course..

but the double standard is ridiculous... just b/c people have 10 THOUSAND posts in their lifetime b/c they have the luxury to sit at home, or sit in their office and TIME WASTE ... they can say what they want...

this is the DAMN INTERNET .. .SAY WHAT YOU PLEASE .... WHAT CAN PP DO ? BAN ME? oh no....

CrickFan said:
For Christ sakes - some posters would nt recognise 'sarcasm' if it knocked on their door and said 'Hi, I'm saracsm'!!!

Hash said:
maybe I will get away with it.

Tough luck.......such is life. Deal with it or shut it.

I dont care one bit...

How about you DEAL with it

One more partnership and SA are finished

Oxy said:
For Christ sakes - some [posters would nt rcognise 'sarcasm' if it knocked on their door and said 'Hi, I'm saracsm'!!!
SARCASM is not WRITTEN .. it is SPOKEN ...

HAMEED GONE .. now look what u did...

Hameed gone

Now South Africa have the edge. We need a partnership.

Oxy said:
For Christ sakes - some posters would nt recognise 'sarcasm' if it knocked on their door and said 'Hi, I'm saracsm'!!!

eh calm down, calm down *scouser style*

DotCom said:

No sarcasm can be either written or spoken.

Augustus said:

Vaughan is a 12 year old girl with sissy legs. There, I said it.

Hameed goes to a blinder from Prince at point-deepgully and Akmal is in............

not good enough from hameed - he was very well set - 35 is not good enuff

Don't need Kami do to a Karachi

Only need a 50 from him.............even a 40 would be good. If Inzi bats the innings and Kami gets a 40.

Hameed gone,

pathetic stuff from pakistan.

we mocked indians for chocking in last test, pakistan are doing the same!

DotCom said:

PM me your phone number then....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back