Pak Vs SA: Test 3: Day 2: Score Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pathetic stuff from the Jaaps. Why put in a nightwatchman with 12 overs to go? Unless they think there'll be a problem with the light?

Smith coming down on his front foot very early- Asif should have bounced him from round the wicket.

Amazingly Asif has not seamed or swung a single delivery this innings

PepsiCola said:
No knee jerk reaction, and I know what Inzi did in the last match, but if we lose, It is Inzamam-ul-Haq's fault.
Really?

This is pathetic stuff from the Jaaps. Why put in a nightwatchman with 12 overs to go? Unless they think there'll be a problem with the light?

I think there is only 12 mins to go

Asif hasn't taken an early wicket for once in his life. Crap bowler.

There was a noise as the ball past Harri's bat, but no appeal

smith will attack hafeez I think....he wont want them to be able to bowl 2 spinners...

saffer said:
smith will attack hafeez I think....he wont want them to be able to bowl 2 spinners...
yes but it will hard for him because the ball will be spinning away from the bat

ok.....last over...whatever happens the worst is we loose harris.....which isnt a big deal as he cant bat....

125 required....8/9 wickets in hand...

pak bouncing back( a bit)

i think danish will be our key man in this one

2 for the day for Harris today- boot and bat but close. Pretty decent end to the day with Hafeez turning it and Kaneria with his tail-up and 2 wickets in 2.1 overs.

Haaris goes to the last ball of the day!

Looks plumb - whats Harris problem with the Pak players??? Take it out on the umpire!

TheSaint said:
2 for the day for Harris today- boot and bat but close. Pretty decent end to the day with Hafeez turning it and Kaneria with his tail-up and 2 wickets in 2.1 overs.

LOL

36/2 at the end of the day. We're still in this one.

Well, what a waste of time that was to have Harris out there.

Seemed to hit the boot-end of the pad and bat almost at the same time- close one but could have been pad/boot first.

Oxy said:
Haaris goes to the last ball of the day!

Looks plumb - whats Harris problem with the Pak players??? Take it out on the umpire!

Best part was he kept delaying Kaneria and first ballw as out. BTW saffers, it was plumb....it was pad before bat.

nope he hit it first 100%...more evidence of anti pakistani umpires ?

point being it goes both ways....thats 4-0 in this match...

He definitely hit it seeing the sky sports replay. Unlucky you could say.

saffer said:
nope he hit it first 100%...more evidence of anti pakistani umpires ?

point being it goes both ways....thats 4-0 in this match...
We would love to have the best 2 umpires officiating in our games - but ICC wont allow Aleem Dar / Taufel to stand in Pak games together

Pak have to make do with 2nd best umires in their games - whilst Pak gives you an A1 umpire!

Unfair!

This thread has been BIG lol ...

SA look set to win it .. but you never know 8 more wickets we need over 100 runs they
need still anything can happen lol.. Smith needs to go asap like in the 1st 4 overs if we
stand a chance.. his playing an attacking innings ...

S.A must attack kaneria...waste of time to block with the guys around the bat....a few 6's should do the trick...

It's just Harris. Who cares if he was out of not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back