Pak Vs SA: Test 3: Day 2: Score Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
glove chnage brings break in concentration? it wud if it was a pak bastman

India 268 (48 ov)
West Indies 194/3 (28.3 over)

Bharat is loosing...something to cheer about ?

Okay guys so 2-1 for Saffies.now you can check the forum series prediction,who made it right.i feel sorry for paks ,seriously i want to see pak winning enen by 1 run.

Good batting from Smith, putting the bowlers under pressure/

Q: Whats more depressing? The last 2 overs from Asif and Nazir or Ramiz's 007 jokes...

Fine stroke from Smith. Nazir looking a bit tame at the minute...

...good stop to prevent another boundary.

Smith coming down the pitch to drive on the front foot and take the ball early from both Asif & Nazir--lack of pace being exploited- Sami should be tried to fire them in.

Last edited:
138 needed.....still sounds scary...

BUT...the wicket hardly looks scary...not seen many go past the bat....

Last night i told my dad, saf is gonna make around 190 and pak will get all out around 160..i swear...i had a bad feelings about this game...i knew what's gonna happen...

thankfully nazir manages to stop smith drive
get him out of the attack!

but....if smith goes out ....who knows....the rest might be negative and let kaneria strangle them...

those werent particularly bad or loose balls

cant beleiev they;ve raced away to 27 runs already

I think Kaneria will have to brought on at Nazir's end.

guys....you cant always have a wicket in the first few overs...S.a are a good team.....

saffer said:
guys....you cant always have a wicket in the first few overs...S.a are a good team.....
Yes, but look at our situation. We need a FEW wickets in the first over of the game.

saffer said:

we've done it before against south africa and we can do it again

Smiffy wanting to get this done early.

End of over 6 (12 runs) - South Africa 27/0

GC Smith 26* (24b 5x4) Shahid Nazir 3-0-15-0
HH Dippenaar 1* (12b) Mohammad Asif 3-1-12-0
5.6 Shahid Nazir to Smith, FOUR, TAKE THAT! But still no change of fortunes. Smith digs out a fullish delivery and cracks it down the ground for yet another four. South Africa running away with this now. Pakistan may well try Kaneria soon
Nazir comes around the wicket now
5.5 Shahid Nazir to Smith, no run, Another powerful drive down the ground but Nazir gets a hand on it and stops a certain boundary.
5.4 Shahid Nazir to Smith, FOUR, Oh HO HO! Smith reeling along here. Full and straight, Smith pushes it fabulously down the ground to long-on for yet another four. He's in a hurry here
5.3 Shahid Nazir to Smith, no run, Short and Smth loosens his grip and drops it under his nose.
5.2 Shahid Nazir to Smith, FOUR, MAJESTIC! Nazir too full on that ocassion and Smith responds with a bullying straight-drive through long-off for an excellent four
5.1 Shahid Nazir to Smith, no run, Well struck, drilling it through midwicket but Mohammad Yousuf pulls off a fine one-handed stop

End of over 5 (11 runs) - South Africa 15/0

HH Dippenaar 1* (12b) Mohammad Asif 3-1-12-0
GC Smith 14* (18b 2x4) Shahid Nazir 2-0-3-0
4.6 Mohammad Asif to Dippenaar, no run, Straight and back-of-a-length. Not much seam movement yet from Asif. Dipenaar gets behind the line and blocks it confidently down the ground
4.5 Mohammad Asif to Smith, 1 run, Tips to short midwicket and takes off for a quick single. Kaneria goes for the direct hit but can't nail it this time. The ball seems to be following him!
4.4 Mohammad Asif to Smith, no run, slightly outside off and Smith lets it go with a shouldering of arms
4.3 Mohammad Asif to Smith, FOUR, CLATTER! Smith on a roll here. Short ball from Asif, Smith read it early and spanked it through midwicket. Kaneria again dives but can't stop it.
4.2 Mohammad Asif to Smith, 2 runs, Cracked again. This time straight down the ground to long-off for a brace. Good positive attacking cricket against Asif
4.1 Mohammad Asif to Smith, FOUR, Straying too straight, Smith drills it past midwicket and Kaneria can't stop it with a dive. The ball races away for a fine four

PepsiCola said:
Dippenar looking sold now.

SAF win by 8 wickets.
The solid Dippenar has scored 3 of 16 balls. Your wrists must be a mess at the moment.

Hahahahaha Sami injured. I bet you he's faking it. I am sure he is faking it.

I know...but relax....kaneria is to bowl...he's going to be the real danger ...

Hmm why does wicket only play tricks when our batsmen are batting (I am exclusing tailenders from the list).

Easa said:
The solid Dippenar has scored 3 of 16 balls. Your wrists must be a mess at the moment.
Nope, he looks solid. Hes not going to get out any time soon.

saffer said:

Once you've been here for a while, mate, you'll realise that they get pretty emotional about things - like the ABs in rugby. When they're winning they're sky high - when they're losing it's rock bottom. :D

but the problem is he might have to do it alone as the ball gets older...the pitch looks flat after the new ball...

guys...why do pakistan look so flat ? where is the fighting sphirit ?

Kaneria on . Commentaters agree on SABC...there is no seam movement or swing...S.A sure got some....

Well atleast we can say Pakistan are great at one thing. Throwing the opportunity away and throwing matches away. Not to mention we were bashing India not long back and calling them chokers. Well it seems Pakistan can join India as Chokers.

Once you've been here for a while, mate, you'll realise that they get pretty emotional about things - like the ABs in rugby. When they're winning they're sky high - when they're losing it's rock bottom.

I've noticed that.....but the passion is endearing...as much as i want S.A to win I actually feel for these guys.....

Uzzy said:
Well atleast we can say Pakistan are great at one thing. Throwing the opportunity away and throwing matches away. Not to mention we were bashing India not long back and calling them chokers. Well it seems Pakistan can join India as Chokers.

shut up pal - games not over yet -take your pessimisstic views elsewhere

First wicket.

Akmal holds on. Though it was a very easy chance.

yesssssssssssssss
GO DANNIIIIIIII
now if we can get another one here...

Nightwatchman in Harris - rather bizarre move imo

Harris in again as the Night watchman. hope he goes today again- Twice in a day would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back