Pak Vs SA: Test 3: Day 2: Score Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris is no Warne/Murali, but he's better than Boje/Giles.

A bit of experience he could be Vettori-ish. Needs to work on his fielding and batting, though, does those like a club hack not an international.

Your right.

But I don't think Graeme Smith has much idea about how to use spinners and what fields to set.

saffer said:
150 is looking very possible now...

kallis ...

interesting side note...sanex..a shampoo company hired kallis when he was young as a spokesman....i'm not using sanex anymore...

:)) Now that's amusing!

can't follow the WI india match, my remote isnt working.

What was that? over the top sami gets 2 more. Not bad!!

there they gp...play some shots.....move the game allong , so I can get back to my life one way or another.....

its torture being a cricket lover.....days of torment....!!!

After 2 - a wild heave, we have another single.

Sami moves onto 24

Sami batting really well, as i speak kallis has been hit for a lovely straight drive for four by nazir!

Keppler wessels said 180 could be a good target to set hmmmm :13:

Can someone tell me what happened to the rest of our batsmen today ??

Last edited:
Shot of the day - serious !

Straight drive through mid on from Nazir

can't be long b4 Ntini back into the attack

oh well the faster they come...

man this board is funny...one minute everyone's killing themselves...the next they all in euphoria......cruel , cruel cricket....man I love this game ...

A single to Nazir after that top shot. Driven to deep extra cover.

Excellent batting from these 2.

Drinks !

Shot of the inngs by Nazir - straight drive for 4. Held the pose nicely:)

you guys are right about one thing.....how can the commentater (jackman) be so un complimentary of that shot ? Come on ! if it was out number 9 he'd be having an orgasm !!

saffer said:
man this board is funny...one minute everyone's killing themselves...the next they all in euphoria......cruel , cruel cricket....man I love this game ...

Saffer thats incorrect. With some, they want to kill themselves even if we are winning :D

saffer said:
I maintain the 'middle-ground' at all times. Easier on the heart and BP levels:)

dravid must think hes some sort of terminator with those goggles

kumble gets a wicket guys so im back for pakistan match

Saj said:
Saffer thats incorrect. With some, they want to kill themselves even if we are winning :D
I am not one of those anymore, I have seen the light Oxy used to talk about.

This is some impressive stuff by the Pakistani tail - so often when the chips are down they're like a cornered tiger.

Shot of the day by Nazir ..

can some one pull the stats ... I think NAZIR has more runs than Farhat and Hafeez ... in the SERIES... (well maybe not hafeez b/c of his 32... )

We got 212 aswell yesterday, so i expect pakistan to do the same, everyone else is doing really well. :9:

I am really dissappointed with the big three younis, inzamam and yousuf failing, i am not surprised about the openers and hameed failing as they are sitting ducks.

ntini is useless to tail -enders...seriously.....but thats credit to the man....his wickets are normally batsmen...

The scary thing is that Kaneria hasn't even batted yet. :D

SAF are really letting this go

I think Smith is overbowling Harris. Ntini should be bowling.

How well Tail batting?

Is it me or just that these two tailenders are showing pak top order Specficly top 4 how to go about batting.

Must be top notch bowling from south african's. :20:

It's too late now. Sami and Nazir are set. Not even Ntini can remove their might.

Nauman said:
I am not one of those anymore, I have seen the light Oxy used to talk about.

would you like to buy a Noose ...

actually I heard Yasir and Imran are giving them away for free...

Last edited:
kablooee87 said:
true. But if my team IS losing, india getting battered is a bit of consolation.

You have no idea what I could do to buy a win here and brag on the Indian forums all year long!

pitch hasnt eased out....the ball is old......south africa should bat backwards to see off the new ball....

Sami and Nazir have so far added 36 runs for the 8th wickets and Pakistan now lead by 131 runs. Anything above 160 will be a fighting total. Bit of a crises building up for South Africa and they desperately need a wicket now

Cricinfo

Commies talking about Pitch TURNING ... can HAFEEZ do anything to help ASIF and KANERIA ..

what about Farhat.. with a few inoccuous deliveries.. .

btw, i haven't seen any wicket fall today. As long as I watch, Pak will be fine.

160/7! These two fighting, showing alot of grit. Well done.

Current Partnership: 39(73)

Why the hell the top order batsmen could'nt bat the way nazir and sami are batting ??? as i speak nazir pulls kallis for three runs, nearly went for four but long boundary and amla pulls the ball away.

3 more to Nazir. Good pull shot through mid wicket

42 run partnership

but i have to use the washroom now. damn, sorry guys...I've let my country down. brb

haha highest partnership of the innings..keep up the good work boys!!...30 to 40 mins more & InshAllah we will be back in the game!

Bilsher007 said:
Why the hell the top order batsmen could'nt bat the way nazir and sami are batting ??? as i speak nazir pulls kallis for three runs, nearly went for four but long boundary and amla pulls the ball away.

NEW BALL JITTERS...

listen man.....pressure of losing at home in south africa is worth an extra 100 runs......the public here are ruthless....they can stand losing...

so 150 is like 250...i'm serious!!

The lead is now 137.

Can we get up to 180 lead !

Credit to both Nazir and Sami, they have fought well.

DotCom said:
Commies talking about Pitch TURNING ... can HAFEEZ do anything to help ASIF and KANERIA ..

what about Farhat.. with a few inoccuous deliveries.. .
why are you still here? I thought the cricket was over. You spelled it all out in a pretty detailed manner earlier, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back