Pak Vs SA: Test 3: Day 2: Score Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
If SAMI top scores for PK ...that will be quite embarrassing .... ever happen before where bowlers top score?

saffer said:
listen man.....pressure of losing at home in south africa is worth an extra 100 runs......the public here are ruthless....they can stand losing...

so 150 is like 250...i'm serious!!

Saffer, there is no public there. The stadia have been empty during this series :p

saffer said:
listen man.....pressure of losing at home in south africa is worth an extra 100 runs......the public here are ruthless....they can stand losing...

so 150 is like 250...i'm serious!!

Saffer, who is the most popular Pakistani cricketer in South Africa from the current squad?

Irrespective of the outcome - Farhat and Hafeez should be deprived of their match fee ..and that money diverted to Sami and Nazir .. You can't expect the bowlers to bowl out the opposition ..and then bat too to keep Pakistan in the match

Wow ! Great shot by Nazir straight drive for 4.

kablooee87 said:
why are you still here? I thought the cricket was over. You spelled it all out in a pretty detailed manner earlier, no?

lol

highest partnership of our innings

another boundary from nazir against Ntinin

Driven well by Nazir, who is playing sensibly here

The threat of Ntini to the tail is more psychological - hes not a great tail bowler

kablooee87 said:
why are you still here? I thought the cricket was over. You spelled it all out in a pretty detailed manner earlier, no?
B/c I bleed Pakistan Green and WHITE .. .

yeah...there arent a lot of people at the ground...but trust me...there is huge interest....people just prefer to watch at home with their families...or at the pub with friends.......it makes front page news etc and is offered out on 2 chanells on tv...

47 runs.....the pitch does look flat now huh ?

142 ahead.....

Good partnership but if anything it just proves that the pitch isn't unplayable and anything less than 250 is gettable.

Next ball pulled for a single.

Current Partnership: 47(81)

4 to Sami.

Square cut 50 partnership. Great stuff !

Timed nicely for 4 past the diving Prince.

Pakistan showing some fortitude

saffer said:
watch hashim...he's going to be a great player when he finds his feet...

I agree .. he is a great batsmen .. has all the right techniques, just needs some more confidence..

and I am not saying this b/c he is Muslim .. but b/c he is a great batsmen in my mind .. ala Kallis.. who is class..

i attempted to razor blade myself wen inzi got out, unfortunately it's a gilette mach 3 (TURBO I HASTEN TO ADD) and its imposible to cut yorself with it, all i ended up with was a less hairier left arm! do i need to search out my old mans cut throat or will sami & co giv me a reason to go on???? our emotions are being toyed with?

Zohaib, Sami might get a fifty here! Damn it, you should pick my lottery numbers next time.

yes the pitch flatenning out may be a factor..but i think it has more to do with the old ball

with the new ball & the first 30 overs the pitch will play the same as it did on day 1!!

& ofcourse with the old ball we have kaneria to turn the ball ferociously!

Thats a fantastic 4 by Sami to bring up the 50 p/ship.

Hi quality no doubt about it!

146 ahead now. Still not enough but another 40 and who knows with Kaneria in the bowling ranks.

The volume of the SA commentators seems to have reduced now.

The cockyness and smugness isnt there either.

Guys, if you watched the entire test closely like I did on my laptop set up on my chest while I lay in bed, you'd know this pitch has demons.....

for first 30 overs. Luckily for us it'll be all day as we have Kaneria.

Kaneria is effective with the old ball .. ball will be old in 25+ overs.. where SA would have scored 80+ atleast by then ..

PK needs a good 200 run lead to fight.. otherwise it will not be enough..

4 more to Nazir. Superb, superb, superb straight drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back