Pak Vs Sa: Test 3: Day 3: Can we do it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAmn - Prince knows his luck is in today! Uppish drive for 2.

PPers To KHALIL: After this test please wrap up Bucknor and Parker and Fed ex them to Ghadaffi Stadium. I believe a few of us would like to have some choice words with those two farts. Sons of guns!!!

Superb stuff from DK and Asif.

Kallis was out, the first one that he offered no stroke to.

Also Prince, one of the bat/pads definitely hit his glove.

We need luck to win this game or some bad decisions. Seems like everything is going SA's way. Luck and decisions.

This is just not fair. Bloody hell. S.O.B.s!! Where's Saffer?! Ask him who the Umps are favouring?!

Asif is a legend - still pounding in.

Why wont they show the Kallis 'no shot offered' - Idont go with Hawkey, but Id like to see its 'verdict'!

Kallis was out, the first one that he offered no stroke to.
Don't think it was coming back quite enough, though it is interesting that they never showed Hawkeye on it ;)

I think luck and decisions have balanced out this game. I can remember an appeal against Yousuf denied when it looked stone dead.

Oxy said:
Asif is a legend - still pounding in.

Why wont they show the Kallis 'no shot offered' - Idont go with Hawkey, but Id like to see its 'verdict'!

Another replay of that now - that was out but as Oxy says mysteriously no hawkeye

Do they actually have access to Hawkeye in this game?

I just somehow fell that Umpiring is against us...

Kallis not attepting any shots... He should be given out...the ball wud have hit the stump

Late inswing here from Asif, superb stuff.

Kallis actually moved his pad further out to the off side, for that close shout

As far as I can remember I have not seen a spell of tight controlled bowling from both ends for such a long time and yet the wickets have not come for them- Damn unlucky here guys- Both the batsmen have been very very lucky in the past 4 overs- great effort anyway :14:

I think luck and decisions have balanced out this game. I can remember an appeal against Yousuf denied when it looked stone dead.
Inzi also got away with one, and Prince was given out caught off one he didn't get near to. They just seem to count so much more on the last day.

come on guys, keep the umpires on yr side, they questioned Parker in the very first over and appealed to much!

dog_again said:
well, the ball does need to be hitting the wickets whether he pads up or not.

Yeah the Kallis pad up to Asif was only going to hit middle stump :20:

PepsiCola said:
Even if we get one wicket now, the game is still in Saffies hands.

You still around. Game was over hours ago, what are you doing still posting?

Oxy said:
Do they actually have access to Hawkeye in this game?
Well it's wrong according to most PPers when decisions go against them.......

chance for bat-pad man but hes to slow getting across.

Good over from kaneria.

lot of inswingers here from Asif. A leg cutter to Kallis will do the trick here.

Some superb bowling, just need a bit of luck.

Bucknor is black and we are also back,, he shud help us like this white umpire help these white players.

PepsiCola said:
:20:

Terrible humor, I am sorry...

I'm serious, every other post of yours is, this is finished, we have lost, we are rubbish, so why bother following the game and ruin it for everyone else.

South Africa certainly favourites, but only takes a quick double strike, and it can change.

Come on, we can still win this. I had a dream we won by 3 runs. We can do this.

Good ball from asif whizzs past outside edge of princes bat.

S.A 93/4 - 68 needed

There is lucky...then there is South Africa. Very lucky.

I ave this horrible feeling that if thebatsman nick it - Akmal will drop it!

Guys I am sorry. I just get really frustrated when I see Pakistan in such good postions, such as getting SAF out for 186 and then we getting for 186. 39-4? so now its 93-4!

It just botehrs me and when I say stuff like they lost, it makes me a bit less angry.

Uzzy said:
Come on, we can still win this. I had a dream we won by 3 runs. We can do this.

The best way to make you dreams come true is to AWAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

and smell the coffee

That was another chance from Kallis but in no man's land Kaneria & Asif both terribly unlucky.

Peter Parker, rather stupidly warning Kaneria for threatening to throw the ball. Never seen Nel being warned !

Straight drive for 4 by kallis.

64 needed now...

Good aggression from DK - obviously umpires stamp it out!

And typical umpire crap. Danish threaten to throw teh ball at teh stumps but doesnt. However, he gets warned...meanwhile had Nel don eit....they all have a good laugh.

good reply, ball spits of surface and bounces and just drops away from 1st slip.

First four off Kaneria I think- well played Kallis- Danish replied with a ripper but kept down again.

Saj said:
Peter Parker, rather stupidly warning Kaneria for threatening to throw the ball. Never seen Nel being warned !
Then there is Harmison v Inzi

Another good ball, but yet again the ball lands safely.

need some luck.

Peter parker now having words with YK.

he should concentrate on doing his job properley 1st the bafoon..

Kallis showing intent now. I think writing is on the wall now. 250 would have been nice.

YK has a word with Parker.

How can you warn a player for threatening to throw the ball - pathetic

Shut up Parker, this is test cricket, it's for big boys, it's tense, it's aggresive, get over it you fat fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back