Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 28th, 2012 | Day 4 - RELIVE THE DAY!

congrats to :ajmal for his 100 test wickets!!! :14:

and as I type this it is all over, :rehman gets a 6-fer!!! :14:

Congrats to ALL!!! Mashallah what a MAGNIFICENT WIN!!!

Best Test match I have ever witnessed and I have watched a LOT!!!

ALLAHU'AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will win the series today, I predicted earlier that a score of 150 odd could enough and it looks more than enough now...This will be a huge boost for Pakistan, can wait for the next India series in UAE...

Can I please gettt somee credit.................

Saeed Ajmal to Prior, OUT, Prior goes now, trying to have a go. Pushing away from his body and just chipped a catch to cover. 100 Test match wickets for Ajmal...thoroughly deserved

MJ Prior c Asad Shafiq b Saeed Ajmal 18 (45b 1x4 0x6) SR: 40.00

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooww

rehmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn wht a legend
TAKE A BOW !!!

How the...

Unbelievable. In Pakistan, miracles DO happen !

Ajmal and Rehman: Chief Destroyers !

We have waited a very long time for this. We were down and out an year ago.

Look at us now.

Pakistan Zindabaad.

Once again Pakistan have dismantled England after a joys year in test cricket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check cricket history between sides?

Mishbad wanted to do a sajdah immediately but decided no to do so at the last moment.

Alhamdolillah .. that is a win to savour for years as a turning point for the team and a nation InshaAllah, that reminds us that honest clean hard work and grind will always give you the results..CONGRATULATIONS the team & Misbah in particular.

lol England.

Well done Mr Rehman. Prove doubters wrong today.

All the pessimists on this forum should take notice of this and learn to stay positives!

Congrats to team pakistan and all pakistan supporters. Great win for them. This team shows, if u play honestly u can win from any situation.

Lowest England total against Pakistan...........

Who would England blame for their defeat and what excuse from their management and players?

love it.... been a long time since we won a series like this.... and what a test match. We were always just staying in there with England just leading.... but then in the crunch innings.... we smashed it!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! Top of the world Ma, top of the world!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooiooooooooooooooooo

Back