Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 28th, 2012 | Day 4 - RELIVE THE DAY!

cant let any sort of partnership form here!

come on ajmal.

Pakistan's game now. Pressure on Prior to get all these runs.

yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and consider,

England are only half way in terms of runs.

one more wicket and Ajmal gets to 100 wicket faster than any bowler in modern day cricket

Only Pakistan can create opportunities likes these. Most teams would have given up while defending such low totals. They are aware of a history of similar defending of low totals. The never give up attitude really captures the spirit of cricket.

Need to still be wary of Prior guys, I know it looks tough but cannot relax.

wowoooooooooowowowoowowowowowwoowowowowowowowowowowowowoowowowowowowowoowowowowowowoow

LOVEEE UUUUUUUU REHMAAANNNNNNNN

Hitting lusty blows is easier when one is accumulating a lead. In a pressure situation, players like Pieterson, Broad etc. wilted so easily.

i thought i will enjoy the match and then join the chat but I'm going delirious here with joy

Back