Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 28th, 2012 | Day 4 - RELIVE THE DAY!

Has 4 for 25 in 10 overs. Going at 2.5 RPO. Hardly the figures of someone who 'keeps' bowling bad balls.

On a different not, I might just have established a new world record for finishing a 20 pack in the shortest amount of time ever, such is the tension of this game. Someone give me Guinness' number.

5 for 25

Cri India

Abdur Rehman to Broad, OUT, 91.4 kph, that is absolutely superb flighted delivery draws Broad into the drive and it rips back between bat and pad and clatters the off stump. Brilliant

Abdur Rehman to Broad, OUT

SCJ Broad b Abdur Rehman 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00

Abdur Rehman to Broad, no run, 92.9 kph, huge stride outside off and striking the pad so far outside off, nowhere near lbw

Well is that the game now for Pakistan? Stuart Broad, brilliant throughout the match, can he possible produce something more now when his team most need it...

Now we know why Stuart needed a Taxi guy to do the driving for him!!

:))) :)))

:rehman gets his 1st 5-fer , what a time to get it! Chal nikal Barbieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt

VICTORY!!! ALLAHU'AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

lol broad saying can chase 250 HAHAHAHA. eid haar rouz nai hoti.... some english expert was saying he is Shaun Polak of England lol...

One more wicket could do it tbh. Swann is still a proper bat though.

Has 4 for 25 in 10 overs. Going at 2.5 RPO. Hardly the figures of someone who 'keeps' bowling bad balls.

On a different not, I might just have established a new world record for finishing a 20 pack in the shortest amount of time ever, such is the tension of this game. Someone give me Guinness' number.

No, he has bowled brilliantly, not saying that at all.

But he has bowled 3-4 short balls going for four. Small target. Anyways hope we can win this InshaAllah

No, he has bowled brilliantly, not saying that at all.

But he has bowled 3-4 short balls going for four. Small target. Anyways hope we can win this InshaAllah

Pakistan's game to lose now.

Waqar u r an idiot, no batsman could've done anything there. IT WAS a BEAUTY(just like rehman...lol)

Need to get rid of prior and swann! they can both bat!

Come on pakistan!

Back