Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 28th, 2012 | Day 4 - RELIVE THE DAY!

Adnan has gotta provide some real support today, along with the tail

Let Azhar get to his 100, others provide 50-60 more together

That's a 170-ish lead.

Pakistan lead by 72.

Need a 50 from Adnan here! otherwise it will be game over very quickly.

Shafiq did not look at all comfortable against Monty, the wicket was inevitable

C'MON Adnan, need a big knock from you

Lead is only 72

Asad should be dissapointed he was well set in both inns and didnt go on in either.

Asad never looked like that he got going more trouble for Pakistan, now these two have to do wonder to dig out Pakistan from here.

Not losing hope. I think we can have a lead of 150+..

Adnan needs to go for shots

He's gonna get himself killed if he keeps defending

Pakistan from coach, captain, and batsmen from 3-6 are all Tuk Tuk. You maybe can win a few games, but against quality teams, it'll be tough. With the mentality of defense, we cannot be anywhere near top 3 in world

Adnan needs to smash a few to get fielders out of the way!

Since our tail hasnt got ability to score even 10 runs this partnership is our last oppurtunity to score runs. Both of them should attack now

Pakistan from coach, captain, and batsmen from 3-6 are all Tuk Tuk. You maybe can win a few games, but against quality teams, it'll be tough. With the mentality of defense, we cannot be anywhere near top 3 in world

exactly!!

thats what i m saying since ages ..

good stuff by azhar coming down the wicket killing the spin .. and trying to dismantle the line .. do it more often

Well you wont win matches on how many ball uve played.
Score some quick runs for God sake!!

I dont get it - what are they looking to achieve here? We saw yesterday just how easy England's tailenders found batting once they started attacking the ball.

Azhar, Younis, Misbah, Asad are all blockers and tuk tuk. None of them can rotate the strike at ease. We need Umar Akmal in test team. Pakistan is playing in the 1980 mode. They must move on with modern cricket.

Back