Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 28th, 2012 | Day 4 - RELIVE THE DAY!

This is riveting stuff

Just wish we were 50 more ahead so I could relax a bit

Right now Pakistan are down and out

Azhar, Younis, Misbah, Asad are all blockers and tuk tuk. None of them can rotate the strike at ease. We need Umar Akmal in test team. Pakistan is playing in the 1980 mode. They must move on with modern cricket.

I agree, need someone a bit more aggressive in that lineup

Azhar, Younis, Misbah, Asad are all blockers and tuk tuk. None of them can rotate the strike at ease. We need Umar Akmal in test team. Pakistan is playing in the 1980 mode. They must move on with modern cricket.

rabbit-and-tortoise-thumb.jpg

From cricinfo...

"Never knew such slow cricket can be so fascinating contest!" That's why Test cricket is the original and the best Sabih...

Lol how many of you would like Kamran Akmal batting right now than Adnan Akmal?? As a batsmen...

Azhar going to keep blocking until one turns. Quite literally saw his future when shafiq got out, but he stills goes with it:))

Pakistan need to go after monty here. otherwise they are just waiting till he gets a good ball and get out to him!

the commentators are always somehow talking while the england players are chirping
cant hear the sledging too clearly

England players are sledging Adnan... :))

naseer hussain " you bowl two or three dot balls and unar akmal will do something silly. true upto some extent

Single for Adnan.

I like how hes being positive here!

That 70 run lead by england has looked so crucial and just goes to show how important 1st inns are in these conditions.

mONTY IS AT TOP OF HIS GAME THEY NEED TO TAKE SOME RISK TO DISTURB HIS LINE

Morning lads, was expecting one of the two to fall early. Afterall, there is always a few hiccups before a famous victory

Even a .2 or .3 increase in RR would be huge right now

Think about all those dot balls wasted

Akmal struggling against Panesar...wicket waiting to happen

Back