Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 28th, 2012 | Day 4 - RELIVE THE DAY!

Thank you Hawk-Eye! Looks like we have the same guy that was doing the Mohali game.

i don't think the ball would have turned as much as hawk eye predicted but i'll take it LOL

I thought he was gone, didn't think it was turning that much

Chalo thank god for DRS, let's make it count

That was a drastic turn off the pitch according to Hawk-Eye. Dont agree with it but am happy!

Akmal got excited there with the wide delivery, almost did himself over

We'll take the run

92/5

was a poor decision in 1st place, never looked at to start with!

salam,

What's up with DRS, maybe BCCI are right after all. That looked plumb.

Anyways we will take it :)

Decent start by Pakistan though we lost Asad early, got a really good ball from monty.

Keep building boys.

Pakistan's tail isnt too bad, its just that england know how to bowlt to the tail better

that LBW looked out even after replay..very surprising to see ball missing with that huge margin.

I didnt think it was plumb, thought it would have clipped leg and the decision staying with the umpire BUT fortunately for us it was missing

lol that looked out, even with the replays that was out, but thanks to Hawkeye :p

That ball to tendulkar wasnt meant to turn and hawkeye showed it turning a mile...

where as swanns deliveries have been turning a mile

this ball also not meant to be turn that much .... it depends on delivery by delivery what he is bowling ...and swan by any means not a big turner

Agree with the people that are laughing at Hawk-eye. I didn't think that was missing.

New ball might help Pakistan pick up easy runs. The sun is out and pitch looking flat, but turning.

Please don't let England bat in the afternoon session, that periode is best for batting.

:))) check out azhars sliding technic :)))

2 runs for adnan

Back