Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 28th, 2012 | Day 4 - RELIVE THE DAY!

Nasser Hussain "Great use of DRS on Azhar. That's was going miles down leg. If that's out you might as well play 4 spinners each game"

lololol that was so out, there was no way that ball would have turned down legside so much.. and all of us are celebrating.

If that were to be an English batsmen batting over there and hawk-eye showed the same thing, we'd be raging, it'd be Tendulkar at Mohali v2.

I think that was a bit of a Tendulkar at Mohali Hawkeye performance...

lead is 95.

England can take new ball now if they want.

New ball..... this will be a test for Batsmen but can also bring some quick runs

lololol that was so out, there was no way that ball would have turned down legside so much.. and all of us are celebrating.

If that were to be an English batsmen batting over there and hawk-eye showed the same thing, we'd be raging, it'd be Tendulkar at Mohali v2.

You want us to cry because our batsman remained not out?

playing some shots now might make the difference in the match. newball with monty is going to be lethal as heck

Pakistan have made 50 runs today. Another 35-40 beore lunch will be good!

I think that was a bit of a Tendulkar at Mohali Hawkeye performance...

I think your still half asleep! come back when your awake!

was nothing like that! Azhar was miles forward compared to sachin who was back on his stumps!

Kinda surprised they took the new ball, Monty was looking dangerous

Still worried about Anderson and Broad here

tentative shot by adnan akmal

it should have been put away ... come on dude ... positive cricket please

I think your still half asleep! come back when your awake!

was nothing like that! Azhar was miles forward compared to sachin who was back on his stumps!

Lol, green tinted glasses. it wasn't missing

pleased to see plenty of Pakistan fans having the grace to admit they got lucky

Montey Panesar watching a football match in uk aks his indian friend: Ye 22 log ball ke peche kya dor rahe hain? His friend: Gol karne ke liye pa je. Panesar: Gol he to hain or kitna goal karna hain, haha

PP is the only thing that can calm my nerves right now

Way too nervous for these batsmen

the thing about azhar is that once he spends time at the crease he is still shaky. Other batsmen by this stage know how things are done and are un shiftable.

They way Monty was bowling, Strauss should not have taken the new ball.

2 runs for Adnan off the last ball of the first new ball over

97 lead

167-5,

the thing about azhar is that once he spends time at the crease he is still shaky. Other batsmen by this stage now how things are done and are un shiftable.

I'd disagree. It's this pitch, I don't think you can ever be settled, especially with Monty bowling at you

Broad to share the new ball

Broad is the danger man, so far he has been the man of the match

Broad worries me, someone should put him away for a six to unsettle him

Don't forget England will be under preassure of avoiding a series loss when they bat. I have a feeling of mega-collapse! InshaAllah!

Kinda surprised they took the new ball, Monty was looking dangerous

Still worried about Anderson and Broad here

I think spinners maybe be brough back just before lunch and will be happy bowling with a harder newer ball...

Back