Pakistan V India | 2nd Test Faisalabad | Official Day 5 Thread [25/1/06]

Mercenary

Senior ODI Player
Runs
On the surface it looks like another draw but then so did Multan vs England.

Will Pakistan take the initiative and send Afridi in at the fall of a wicket and attempt to set India an imposing total or will we see both sides resigned to a draw?

guess whose here now?

come on u can do a bit better then that.................:p

yeah right its me..no one seems excited:|

on straight drive they were showing the gr8 nusrat fateh ali khans doucmentery.....for a few min though didnt know he was from fsb himself.....!

nafajafam said:
45 mins to game and the talk has already started!
u should have concentrated more on ur maths classes......n shouldnt have skipped them extra classes as well :p
its 25 minutes :p:p

i hope paksitan bat all day long...........kami scores 100...youni khan 200! freedi 179*, yousaf 150............inzi sleeps all day long! indians running after the ball all day......yuvi gets injured by one of freediz power rocket shots whilst feilding at silly midon! :D

dhoni giving interview to deano says : he uses the word kay in english alot......like i was baating on 96 n shoaib came in the attack i told pathan kay first few balls are going to be loosners i will go after them.....kay first ball i got the boundery n 100:))):)))

cavin420 said:
u should have concentrated more on ur maths classes......n shouldnt have skipped them extra classes as well :p
its 25 minutes :p:p

I did, but ma mind was elsewhere!!

shiva on the pitch : if u want to build ur house have the pakistani curator make it...!!!!! :))):))))

nafajafam said:
I did, but ma mind was elsewhere!!
haaayeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......u reminding me of chemistry with that :| now i wont be able to do the cav special for the peeps :|

i saw the highlights. its not that easy pitch to bat on now.younis and akmal had anxious moments

nothing much has changed on the pitch thats why shiva said that inzi........!!! for my money paksitan should bat all day long n give our bowlers the rest + inzi as well...!!!!!!!much needed one i must say!

Inzi should not come out to bat. but what surprised me was that the team decided to call back Malik.why?

n btw inzi congrats on becoming the club captain well done!!!
play is about to begin peeps!!!!

Rp singh bowling to younis khan......................waqar nearly said pakistan facing a very bad news shoaib malik passse..o his father passed away :(

2 runs to younis down fine leg....helped on his way

yousaf padded up having his chaaa

cavin420 said:
n btw inzi congrats on becoming the club captain well done!!!
play is about to begin peeps!!!!
thanks. I am better than a legend though.
hoping for some good days cricket

nafajafam said:
Match started?
get over the maths class now...i have managed to summon all my strengths to get rid of chemistry for the day ...u do the same :p

bacha pathan to bowl to kami now
pak 154

top edgeddddddddddddd over the keepers head 1 run.............rudi suggests otherwise giving it as leg byz...ball clearly hit his helmet

inzidabest said:
did any of the commentators talk about any possibility of a result or anything?
yeah they were doing that since morning.......they said gr8 possibility in karachi!!!!!!!!

what peach of a delivery almost cleaned up kami................nice one by bacha pathan

gud cover drive by younis to end the over 158 now retains the strike..with that i take a short break!

there goes waqar again

" Pak batted on a good batting wicket and India batted on a difficult wicket, show how determined and good indian batting is"

Waqar is definitely pro-indian. Is he crazy or what. This is the same wicket.

what the hell waqar : i was impressed by irfan pathans batting the way he batted was gud u dont expect a fast ( cav stresses fast :O ) bowler to bat like he did......waqar thinks 120 kph is fast !!! wait waqar till u see me bowl :p

Except Holding all the losers, Waqar, Deano, Lal and Shiva making pro-indian comments.

We need Rameez and Sanjay back.......................

Nauman said:
Anybody feel that we can win the match or am I the only crazy one?
ur the only one!!!!

beats kami again out side the off stump the bacha pathan....
next ball kami smashes it for 1 though!!!! 162 now india

salaam everyone. Pathan is bowling quite beautifully early in the day here today pak batsmen should be a lil careful

Nauman said:
Anybody feel that we can win the match or am I the only crazy one?

Bhai i think we have a chance too however we shall have to begin smashing and compile a large lead before we even think of risking it

akmal tries a big heave and misses at least the idea is right

kami beaten again playing his shots off side the off stump this time rp singh beats the bat..........kami take it eazy boy ...whole day awaits u!! n not to mention ur century as well

The_Cricket_Devil said:
salaam everyone. Pathan is bowling quite beautifully early in the day here today pak batsmen should be a lil careful
waslam...why should we be carefull ..we should go for it alot of batting records are begging to be broken!!!!!!

Waqar should not Forget the spinless performance by the team he led against Australia in Sharjah which lost in 2 days......

Compared to that this Pak team is 1000% better, why, Because Waqar is not longer the Captain.

octavian said:
thos feminina's are more optimistic than you cav

paratha man
coz i know in 50 overs u cant even get bangladesh out on this wicket ..esp without rana n sami!!!!!

luvthegame said:
Waqar should not Forget the spinless performance by the team he led against Australia in Sharjah which lost in 2 days......

Compared to that this Pak team is 1000% better, why, Because Waqar is not longer the Captain.

waqar has always given an impresion of being a jacka*s.

Waqar the bowler was great , but waqar the man is what i mentioned above

the first real sensible ting said by waqar all morning : i would like to see freeedi come in next but its yousaf whose paded up that shows u pakistans intentions :p

what a shot smashed by kami races away 2 runs..............
next ball bacha pathan beats kami again outside the offstump

cavin420 said:
coz i know in 50 overs u cant even get bangladesh out on this wicket ..esp without rana n sami!!!!!

never say never in cricket

cavin420 said:

whoa whoa sami!?? we want to win this match not let them do it with 20 overs left in the day :D

Neways i think our bowling attack is fine here infact other than abdul razzaq for rana this is perfect it is the pitch however we bowled well to get india wiht 4 quick wickets yesterday so it is not an impossibility to make a match of this

nearly out kami just over bhaji scoops in the air 2 more runs to end the over 172 now

indians are bowling well the old ball

not easy to smash it around atm

edged again by kami n find the outside edge past first slip ....didnt carry though 444444

did anyone pick up on shiva suggesting that the indians are REVERSING it? He's such an idiot it was just because pathan is a lefty and the ball will naturally go toward off stump due to the angle but WAQAR who was a fast bowler himself suggested that it was seam movement that pathan was getting!

The_Cricket_Devil said:
whoa whoa sami!?? we want to win this match not let them do it with 20 overs left in the day :D

Neways i think our bowling attack is fine here infact other than abdul razzaq for rana this is perfect it is the pitch however we bowled well to get india wiht 4 quick wickets yesterday so it is not an impossibility to make a match of this
im all up for being in hola loya land n wanting pakistan to do the impossible.........but it was preety much a draw as soon as pakistan dropped the catches..........of pathan n dhoni

Slugger said:
did anyone pick up on shiva suggesting that the indians are REVERSING it? He's such an idiot it was just because pathan is a lefty and the ball will naturally go toward off stump due to the angle but WAQAR who was a fast bowler himself suggested that it was seam movement that pathan was getting!
we can forgive the silly spinner but waqar oo right we can forgive him as well since most of the time he doesnt know what hes talking about anyway!!

pak 176 now!

cavin420 said:
im all up for being in hola loya land n wanting pakistan to do the impossible.........but it was preety much a draw as soon as pakistan dropped the catches..........of pathan n dhoni

good so ill see u on the other side of reality along with me :D

30 more oovers is what Pakistan can bat if they want to force a result. How much can be made in that. can Pakistan reach 320 lead?

i must add one more thing in order for pakistan to pull of the unlikly they needed atleast 120 to 150 runs lead!!!!!!!

bacha pathan right on the money with his lolly pop pace deliveries...
kami pulls the next one hard but mistimes it to midon
pak 177 now

inzidabest said:
30 more oovers is what Pakistan can bat if they want to force a result. How much can be made in that. can Pakistan reach 320 lead?
ok in order for pakistan to pull off the unlikly heres what i sugest....freeedi next followed by razi ...after razi send pindi!!!!!!!!!!!! after pindi declare......!!!!! hopefully these 3 can bat for 30 overs!!!!

Back