Pakistan v New Zealand | 3rd Test- Day 1 | Napier | 11/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
gollumbird said:
Wow Farhat is still there, playing his 1 in 100 inning. Good for him as it is certainly better than Butt's 1 in 1000 and Malik's 1 in 10^100 inning!
and what a good timing to have 1 in 100 inning:)

insaaniyat said:
Salam all. This doesn't look good at all:( I didn't watch the first part. What happened on this batting pitch?

Fall of wickets1-14 (Salman Butt, 3.4 ov), 2-39 (Faisal Iqbal, 10.5 ov), 3-43 (Mohammad Yousuf, 14.6 ov), 4-51 (Umar Akmal, 18.2 ov), 5-51 (Misbah-ul-Haq, 18.6 ov), 6-90 (Kamran Akmal, 26.6 ov)

you are watching the best part of the inning brother

Pitch is so good, the Karachi curators will own it as their own! How on Earth did we collapse on this?

germanboy said:
Fall of wickets1-14 (Salman Butt, 3.4 ov), 2-39 (Faisal Iqbal, 10.5 ov), 3-43 (Mohammad Yousuf, 14.6 ov), 4-51 (Umar Akmal, 18.2 ov), 5-51 (Misbah-ul-Haq, 18.6 ov), 6-90 (Kamran Akmal, 26.6 ov)

Well I hope we go pass 200 at least.

germanboy said:

We lost all our wickets at the 4th, 5th or 6th ball, of the over, U.Akmal had to ruin it. :p.

to those watching this on ten sports

the girl in the phone advertisement was actually like,' you know what happened? imran scored 70 vs NZ!'

I love the way NZ TV just randomnly throw in all the wkts to have fallen!

Iqbals dismissal was the worst for me. Should have dropped his hands but he was scared if getting hurt.

gollumbird said:
Pitch is so good, the Karachi curators will own it as their own! How on Earth did we collapse on this?

As Shakira's maths geek sister might sing, the stats don't lie, no Malik = no runs

to those watching this on ten sports

the girl in the phone advertisement was actually like,' you know what happened? imran scored more than 30 this time vs NZ!'

Current partnership 38 runs, 16 overs (96 balls) and Aamir have played 62 (10,2overs) of them!

Last edited:
That's a confident looking shot, one bounce back over the bowlers head

All over for NZ, Pak too far ahead now and as usual NZ will get bowled out for 100 or less.

Faisal Akhtar said:
The only way to find out is drop a penny on the pitch an see if Vittori's the first to pick it up.
lol hahaha i take it your still talkin about VETTORI BEING JEW BAG.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back