Pakistan v New Zealand | 3rd Test- Day 1 | Napier | 11/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluffmasterv2 said:
Farhat gets 100, but kinda disappointed with the celebration !

What did you want him to do?

Run into the stands, take off his shirt and start dancing?! :))

great going imran. LALIT MODI WILL BE pìssd of wit icl player gettin 100. lol no visa for him. lol hahahaha

harisj said:
Farhat got a hundred! Yeh kya hora hai bhaiyon!
apko khushee nahee huwee? Itni dushmani Imran se? even though runs are also added to pakistan's total? wow

kingusama92 said:
What did you want him to do?

Run into the stands, take off his shirt and start dancing?! :))

Some people won't be satisfied unless Farhat takes off his helmet and removes his mask Scooby Doo style to reveal that he was Younis all along.

Well done ghar Damaad, gr8 100...finally m ilyas got the reason to visit qadafi stadium 100 times next year...

Big Mac said:
Some people won't be satisfied unless Farhat takes off his helmet and removes his mask Scooby Doo style to reveal that he was Younis all along.

And he would have gotten away with it too, except for you meddling PPers.

Big Mac said:

Jinkies Big Mac!! and he would have gotten aaway with it, if it werent for the meddling posters on Pakpassion.

mindless slogging said:
He's lucky just getting to a hundred. If you expect lightening to strike twice, expect more than a 150.

yaar thats what Waqar was saying not me...

Dare2Dream said:
Farhat has invented a new batting style - using random thick edges to score, if he gets the century, we can name it after him - in English accent ofcourse (the Farrat style of batting). BTW, this style requires the sidescreen area to be effectively the 50 meters high :)

daghetto said:
btw, you just copied what i said a few posts ago..

lol, never saw your post orignally, if you're talking about this one, then saying I copied it would be a stretch even if I had seen it :asif

daghetto said:
imran farhat has his own style of batting now. anyone that smahes it almost every ball in tests will now be pulling an imran farhat on the opposition

Last edited:
Shaheerthe2nd said:
When was the last time one of our openers scored a century?

Farhat scored his last in 2004. He'll entertain us with another one in 2014.

seems like farhat do not want to face bowling anymore so that he can remain not out.

gollumbird said:
Farhat scored his last in 2004. He'll entertain us with another one in 2014.
I don't care when he makes his century next time for now. The one he made
today is the most important one at the moment:)

I really cannot believe that of all the people in our team, Imran Farhat is batting through the entire batting order. Really hope he stays not out.

iZeeshan said:
I really cannot believe that of all the people in our team, Imran Farhat is batting through the entire batting order. Really hope he stays not out.
he has done good today, just look at the scorecard, and this inning of his becomes even more valuable.

Last edited:
iZeeshan said:
And it's lunch people's.

Let's leave them wicketless in the next session and get to 180.

But my prediction for the end of next session is 176/7

^ I'm a genius.

If we can hold out for another session, we'll be well and truly back in the game.

come on guys..good fight back by pak. well done Imran. we should give him credit. If Pak can bat in the final session and put 50 plus runs then it will be a good game.

I am going to bed now..see you guys tomorrow.

OMG my eyes are hurting this morning one of PPs most hated guy got 100 wish malik was there and scoring :).

i cant believe no ads from zee cinema hahaha wowwwww maybe someone ruined their tape ahem hur hur hur

well done farhat good century needed by you even though people dont want you in the team its about this current match right now and you did suprisingly well with some very athletic style crossed ballerina on ice selection of shots

n as always aamer yaar jitni tareef kareh utni hee kum you played well too now im going to sleep (oxy's behind the ads dissappearing from zee cinema way2go ox) night all

NZ still in strong position. This is not Wellington where there the pitch was seaming. This has a bit more bounce.
Pak need to score 240 to give themselves an outside chance - at least it will put some pressure on NZ.

Amazing that we have sunk so low in batting that NZ is making fun of our batting.

90MPH said:
NZ still in strong position. This is not Wellington where there the pitch was seaming. This has a bit more bounce.
Pak need to score 240 to give themselves an outside chance - at least it will put some pressure on NZ.

250 will be a decent score. Kaneria will enjoy the bounce in the pitch and Gul should get some reverse swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back