Pakistan v New Zealand | 3rd Test- Day 1 | Napier | 11/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that six, Gul has overtaken Butt, Faisal, Misbah, Yousuf and Akmal all put together!

genghis81 said:
With that six, Gul has overtaken Butt, Faisal, Misbah, Yousuf and Akmal all put together!
Don't put Umar in the same category as the other buffoons.

250 will be a face saving total if we don't drop 7 catches in NZ's inning

sali said:
250 will be a face saving total if we don't drop 7 catches in NZ's inning
if get to 250, we would be in a great shape. I don't see NZ making more than 250 either

Umer Gul and Ameer for #2 and #3 position. Middle order comes from 4 to 9. Problem solved.

insaaniyat said:
if get to 250, we would be in a great shape. I don't see NZ making more than 250 either

You must be counting on 90% catching

I think we need to set small achievable targets.

First target is 200 without loosing wicket.

sali said:
Umer Gul and Ameer for #2 and #3 position. Middle order comes from 4 to 9. Problem solved.

Heyyyyyy......... I found one supporter for my idea......

smith was right, Gul got out on 24.. Kanaria will make 25 :)

Last edited:
Wow I had no idea my stream was so ahead.

Gul's been out for a good minute and a half now.

This pitch isnt easy I saw one ball kick up, and one ball seam in last 3 overs

what the hell happened?
View dismissal Faisal Iqbal c Guptill b O'Brien 6 25 1 0 24.00
10.5 O'Brien strikes in his first over! a 138kmh short ball, rises sharply, Iqbal looks to defend, gets it on the splice of the bat and lobs towards Guptill at gully 39/2
View dismissal Mohammad Yousuf* c McIntosh b O'Brien 0 13 0 0 0.00
14.6 O'Brien has got Yousuf for a duck, massive breakthrough, Yousuf looks to slash a back of length ball outside off, away from the body, outside edges it to the left of second slip, where McIntosh latches onto it 43/3
View dismissal Umar Akmal c Guptill b O'Brien 0 11 0 0 0.00
18.2 O'Brien, why are you leaving? short ball gets Umar Akmal this time, short ball 144kmh, Akmal prods at it and gives catching practice to Guptill at gully, another duck, 4.2-4-3-3 are O'Brien's figures, a dream spell 51/4
View dismissal Misbah-ul-Haq c †McCullum b O'Brien 0 4 0 0 0.00!!!

insaaniyat said:
Mindless, NZ is not Australia. No more than 250

They're the only team in this series to have made more than 400. Doesn't matter if they are not Australia- we will make the look like Australia.

mindless slogging said:
They're the only team in this series to have made more than 400. Doesn't matter if they are not Australia- we will make the look like Australia.
maximum 250 and I even doubt that.

cricinfo:
Kamran 22, Aamer 23, Gul 24, anyone spot a pattern there? Asif doesn't extend that sequence, he's gone first ball,

All the tailenders are playing to get promoted to middle order. Ameer and Gul have a chance with Shoib, Misbah and Butt in the team

lol, commy says:
It's been a few times now, billy...silly billy has called no balls :D

eViLrAcEr said:
cricinfo:
Kamran 22, Aamer 23, Gul 24, anyone spot a pattern there? Asif doesn't extend that sequence, he's gone first ball,
I guess that means Danish should get 25+26 = 51. That will be handy!

Seriously the way our tail bats, I don't understand why we don't just play a team of 10 bowlers and one keeper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back