Pakistan Vs India|5th Odi|Karachi (Indian reply)

MIG

PakPassion Administrator
Runs
And India need to get 287...Pakistan need their thinking hats on...

the true passionist said:
there's better game on....U19Final

i hope Pak wins though...it's gona be tough if we dont get an early wkt as the team would just be looking towards the end of the series.

I am following under 19. will keep coming here though.some comfort for Pakistan.287 targets are rarely chased

Wish I could watch U19 too.. meanwhile, 4 by Dravid, and reaches 9000 runs in LOI. Congrats to him

Poor fielding, should have gotten there quicker. Dravid had no idea where the ball was there

man...sami's pace reduction is troubling me...why the hell is he bowling only 86 mph...

Hesistation in the running, mixup but safe... there was no run in that.. should have hi the stumps

Sami has been bowling at that speed for sometime now.. I have no idea why. He also had a longer run-up than what he has now.. he should go back to that.

badxhah said:
Arun Lal can do anything ,,,
btw r Madan Lal n arun lal related

Hmm, never thought of that.. Madan Lal was too good a cricketer to have slipped from my mind,

23-0.. Down the track and over the bowlers head for a 4 by Ghambir

wonder if its our bowling that sucks or the indian batsmen that are really good...i know for a fact that gautam isn't as good as we're making him out to be right now...

jusarrived said:

ohhooo Guess whoze back ,,,

Congrats to u guys man ,,, u outplayed us in all dept of the game that too widout ur main weapon shewag.. i hope chappli wont be roasted now ..Plus ur feilding has standard has really gone up.

If i cont i would be banned

Aurangzeb said:
wonder if its our bowling that sucks or the indian batsmen that are really good...i know for a fact that gautam isn't as good as we're making him out to be right now...

Arun thinks otherwise.

nafajafam said:
Oye baadxhah, kindly share the best moment of this match
Sorry bro ,, i m watching on a stream not on tv thats why i cant capture it

And my Prblem wid my stream is that the whole match in running on slow mo....

Gutam Gambir has changed his name to Guatam LARA....

thanks to pakistan

badxhah said:
ohhooo Guess whoze back ,,,

Congrats to u guys man ,,, u outplayed us in all dept of the game that too widout ur main weapon shewag.. i hope chappli wont be roasted now ..Plus ur feilding has standard has really gone up.

If i cont i would be banned

thank u..its posters like u who make me come back here again..good luk for pakistan(offcourse for SL series :p )

badxhah said:
Sorry bro ,, i m watching on a stream not on tv thats why i cant capture it

And my Prblem wid my stream is that the whole match in running on slow mo....

No prob......

Damn, edged and safe.. 4 down third man

Think Dravid will be key for this chace..if he goes early it will be tight match!

well...the logic behind having sami in the attack is you have to have an express guy in the lineup...but his speeds are anything but express...wonder what imran would have to say about that...

Sami bowling too wide of off stump. A few good deliveries mixed in with some rubbish too.

and then gives up a 4 with a wide delivery...so why was sami brought in again?

nafajafam said:
Oooh, sami beats the bat once again.. good ball

2 or 1 good balls frm Sami followed by one "HIT BABY ONE MORE TIME "ball

thats has been the story of his life

Aurangzeb said:
well...the logic behind having sami in the attack is you have to have an express guy in the lineup...but his speeds are anything but express...wonder what imran would have to say about that...

sami is express buddy

Sad thing is even Agarkar has improved all these years, but Sami refuses to budge !!

nafajafam said:
Oooh, sami beats the bat once again.. good ball

that only happens "Sirf Ek Dafa Neela Chand kay Unnder"

Eng Ver :Once in a BLUE MOON

nafajafam said:
Sad thing is even Agarkar has improved all these years, but Sami refuses to budge !!

Yea Sami n Arun Lal shud be sent to mars ,,,

why shud the human race suffer only let the martian suffer also

Btw guys, Rahul crossed 9000 runs today. Congrats to him. Wonderful playeer. Amazing how much he has improved from his early ODI days. A cricketing giant in my view.

42-0

Slugger said:
sami is express buddy

85 mph is express bowling? even indians can reach that pace...so they must be express as well...thanks for clearing that up...

came back just now ... confident start by India ... no wickets ... run rate is in check though.

Back