Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Dambulla | 07/08/2009 | SL Innings

Oxy

Hall of Famer
Runs
Pakistan closed on 321-4 off 50 overs

SL need 322 to win.

I think they might do it!

بھائی جان سرلنکا کو ہلکا مت لینا بہت ہی خطرناک ٹیم ہے .

Goodness me, ye jayawerdne bhai kia kha key aata hai yaar

To many boundary balls been given away here!

for the first time i agree with Ramiz ... don't get rid of the slip fielder for tharanga

Jawardene six, dno why Rameez Raja said it was the shot of the day when it just cleared the rope, and U Amal hit four sixes into the crowd.. i swear he is against pakistan maybe that poster was right he is gay

لگتا ہے کے یہی سرلنکا کا مستقل اوپنر بن جائے گا.

Ramiz isn't a fan of the english ... thats another thing I agree with ... scary stuff this

undisputed said:
Jawardene six, dno why Rameez Raja said it was the shot of the day when it just cleared the rope, and U Amal hit four sixes into the crowd.. i swear he is against pakistan maybe that poster was right he is gay

The quality of a shot has nothing to do with how far it goes, would have thought that was obvious.

Big Mac said:
The quality of a shot has nothing to do with how far it goes, would have thought that was obvious.

This ... but unfortunately many pakistani's think the higher the shot goes the better

Juggernaut said:
This ... but unfortunately many pakistani's think the higher the shot goes the better

are you sri lankan in disguise. you on wrong forum then

Mahela's shot was really awesome, and was a candidate for the shot of the day.

undisputed said:
are you sri lankan in disguise. you on wrong forum then

I dont think their's anything wrong in what i said ... can't help it if the truth stings you

Poor Aamer has been hit for 4 boundaries in an over.
That will shatter him but he is capable of coming back hard.

His figures were very decent before this over

slower balls are fair enough ... so are bouncers ... if you're gonna go for something different why not a few yorkers

@ pakistani pride, i font know why, but i always read ur name as pakistani bride :D :p

Good over by Rana, only 3 runs given.
We need a couple of wickets otherwise this pitch is too easy.

coca-cola said:
@ pakistani pride, i font know why, but i always read ur name as pakistani bride :D :p

I think you need to get married soon :p

Rao Anjum into the attack
Let's see what he can do apart from annoying us .

Rao gets hit for SIX in his first over, not unexpected with his pace on this dead pitch.

Did we take the powerplay just then or was it Sri Lanka? Silly decision by Younis if we took it considering that they were scoring freely during the first 10 overs with the fielders in. I'd have delayed the powerplay and brought on Afridi or Ajmal for an over or two to see if they could make something happen before going back to the seamers.

This pitch is so good for batting that it makes nazir yousaf and misbahs performance look even worse.

If Afridi fails today as well, we will have very little chance of saving this game.

S.L 72/1 after 11 overs

Pakistan struggling just like in last match!

Another good over by Rana so far, 1 run off 4 balls.

Good comeback by Rana, jut 2 runs in the over after giving 3 in the last one.

74/1 off 12 overs

sanga is such a cry baby...you should have seen him with lasith malinga bowling all the wides... he looked like 4 year old who just got spanked

6 runs off Rao's over so far, hopefully he can finish it off well.
I really hope Rao gets dropped from CT squad, he wastes one IMPORTANT fast bowling spot.

coca-cola said:
wow rana is bowling really well!

Ranadinho ALWAYS bowls well, it's up to the batsmen to play even better

No idea why Younis is looking so annoyed, nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to take the powerplay when Sri Lanka were already going along at 6.4 an over.

Rana got hammered again, gave away 3 boundaries.
Lanka 94 in 14 overs.
Afridi will definitely come after Rao's over.

we is getting pounded here!! cmon lads get a wicket..im sure once we get one we can get a second!!

Back