Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | 1st test - Day 4 | Galle | 7/7/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think that Malik nicked it, lemme see a replay

i dont thin there was a nick...bat was no where near the ball...

umpire missed it..

I guess now its up to Misbah and Kamran to steady the boat and take us to the victory.

Should win it even from here.

But Malikw as hard done by.

Hahahahah!!

"Pakistan the team to beat"

Gimme a break. If they stop self destructing then they'll be moving in the right direction.

This is just pathetic, even if we win this one!

im not too panicky at the moment, we have two good players at the crease!

Don't worry guys, it's a matter of one partnership.

96 odd runs are nothing

Rana said:
why, why not yousuf??? he was the senior player, he always starts of the BONGI!

oh just coz MOYO got out, that doesn't mean Butt has to throw it away....oh and do i have to remind you about MOYO 112 in first inning

This match will be won Inshallah. But we need to get rid of Butt.

lalaji said:
oh just coz MOYO got out, that doesn't mean Butt has to throw it away....oh and do i have to remind you about MOYO 112 in first inning

well i hope that 112 comes to use if we win, right now it was him started the crap!

Butt is as stupid as Ijaz Butt...

i think we should just bring both Fawad and Iqbal in team for Manzoor and Butt...

i feel bad for Iqbal..we take him everywhere and dont give him a chance...he can't do any worse than Butt

GLORY OF '92 said:
Drop butt. Anyone else will do better.

Open with Iqbal and Fawad....

they wont do any worse than these two...

i never thought of Manoor high..not sure how this guy made it so far..

thank you sri lanka, misfield for 44444444444444444, 88 to win, i don't like akmal pulling

lalaji said:
Butt is as stupid as Ijaz Butt...

i think we should just bring both Fawad and Iqbal in team for Manzoor and Butt...

i feel bad for Iqbal..we take him everywhere and dont give him a chance...he can't do any worse than Butt

lets get something straight...we brought 2 openers to this tour for tests...i think the same will open in all 3 tests

oh Misbah is doing a wonderfull job here by sitting right in front of the stumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back