Status
Not open for further replies.
That really was plumb out...

Attachments

• 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 114
UsmanhailsAfridi said:
lets get something straight...we brought 2 openers to this tour for tests...i think the same will open in all 3 tests

is it somewhere in holy quran that if we have two openers, we have to open with them ?

or is there some kind of fatwa aginst opening with some middle order batsmen?

Can someone tell me What gives Malik an automatic place in the test side? He has done nothing with the ball, he has certainly not done anything with the bat either. He liked to put pressure on selectors to drop non performing players. I think its time he faced a dose of his own medicine.

I think Manzoor and Butt are on the chopping block but we can only drop one of them not both.

Butt stupid shot may cost him his place in the 2nd match and rightly so.

If anything with this positive and that Fawad has a higher chance of playing next game.
Sadly Bhanja will ahead in the line

lalaji said:
is it somewhere in holy quran that if we have two openers, we have to open with them ?

or is there some kind of fatwa aginst opening with some middle order batsmen?

leave religion out of this man

Thanks to our &**&*&* openers we did not play Razzaq and Alam in this match.

insaftak said:
leave religion out of this man

oh dear...where is religion in there?

why are we so sensitive about mention something like that?

Imr4n_Khan said:
Its all over for Pakistan. What a embarrassment

what is so embarrassing about it?

highest score in the 4th inning on this ground is 6 runs ...

How many ppl would still be asleep or went to school/work because they thought PAK would surely win this... how surprised they will be!!

misbah needs to play like inzi did against south Africa, give tailenders no chance to play

we talk about our bowlers...what about theirbowlers...they are really good or we just have not done our homework

this is very shocking.. but great stuff from Sri Lanka!

We played better the SL for 3 days and just 4 overs wiped all the work.

Just very sad.

i just woke up and decided to c how much pak needs to win but now i cant believe what im watching

Dissapointing batting under pressure, from all the batsmen even the world class yousef.

Dont know what to say, apart from alam and razzaq in for the openers next match lol.

lol that was close...

this Tushara guy has turn into a wasim akram all of the sudden

rhussain33 said:
Dissapointing batting under pressure, from all the batsmen even the world class yousef.

Dont know what to say, apart from alam and razzaq in for the openers next match lol.

Dude i dont think MOYO should get any blame..he got out ...Butt messed it up for pakistan..

Mohammed Yousuf was out because of a good bowl but Butt gave his wicket away so butt should be the one getting all the blame.

Omar Malik said:
Misbah needs to be positive - Waqar Younis

like we dont know ....haha come on Waq bhai..

btw Butt saab tried to do that..

Poor stuff from Pakistan. I wonder if the government is regretting all those lavish prizes they awarded after the t20 WC.

This is the beauty of competitive cricket especially test cricket. Handling pressure in such situations. I love it. Absolutely love it. No easy wins at all, the team needs this to get over the euphoria of the T-20 WC win. Because that was just T-20 in the end, test and ODI's are the real deal.

i dont see Butt saab anywhere in dressing room....i 'm sure he is sitting as far away from MYK as possible..

Half way (score wise). 60% of the way (wickets wise).

Not too bad, eh?

These umpires did not give anything to bowler on first 3 days it looks like some one had a word with them.....a day too early for my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back