Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | 1st test - Day 4 | Galle | 7/7/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a way to ruin a day

laanat on this famed batting lineup, couldn't even last 2 hours...Retard of the Day award goes to Salman Butt and Misbah-ul-Haq

Another test, another mediocre left-arm spinner runs through our batting line-up. Some things never change. I expect Younis to blast the living daylights out of his batsmen today

AhmedZulfiqar said:
what a way to ruin a day

laanat on this famed batting lineup, couldn't even last 2 hours...Retard of the Day award goes to Salman Butt and Misbah-ul-Haq

May want to change that signature too?

Usman Chadda said:
Another test, another mediocre left-arm spinner runs through our batting line-up. Some things never change. I expect Younis to blast the living daylights out of his batsmen today
and i expect him to get the same back..

exactly 2 hours ago i was like man pakistan is going to win the test...yeah!!!!! but things didn't turn out the way they were supose to!

ahhh....well......Sri-lanka did play good...........their tail-enders battled bravely to save the match unlike ours..........

1st time in over a year...I flippin woke up at 6:00AM in the morning to watch this pile of crap game....back to sleep now...cant watch this team play tests sometime....stick to T20 i guess

OMG, i was so shocked, woke up slightly late at 6 an what i saw was shockting to say the least, absoulute disgrace, we should have won it, simple as!

pakistanbest said:
OMG, i was so shocked, woke up slightly late at 6 an what i saw was shockting to say the least, absoulute disgrace, we should have won it, simple as!

yaar...lets go and sleep now...its not worth losing our sleep for this lot....its such a roller coaster ride supporting this team...but whenever i decide i am not supporting them anymore they come up with something great that hooks me back into watching them play....I really am getting old for these emotional ups and downs....getting grey hair man

Well played Sri Lanka on a miracle win. I said last night that if pakistan lose a few wickets early panic may set in and thats exactly what happened.

Pakistan will find it tought to comeback from such a defeat!

adnanlotia said:
yaar...lets go and sleep now...its not worth losing our sleep for this lot....its such a roller coaster ride supporting this team...but whenever i decide i am not supporting them anymore they come up with something great that hooks me back into watching them play....I really am getting old for these emotional ups and downs....getting grey hair man
:)) Am still young but am sure following them for few more years will give my white hair's :D

what did YK say at the presenttation? didn't bother watching it

off to sleep now anyway, 4 days off waking up for a disgracefull and embarassing defeat, wish i never wasted my 40qd on Zee :pissed: :pissed: :butt :malik :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

he said: we got to inform batsman Butt and mohammed Yousuf

Im shocked as HELL and very surprised. how the hell did we loose this one, comon, 97 runs with 8 wickets in hand and 2 days to go. are you kidding me. yesterday i was very happy to know INSHALLAH PAK will win this one with ease but dont know what the hell happened and we lost. bowlers did a awsome job but its the batsmen that failed. in 2nd test we need some serious changes in batting order if we want to win.

very poor stuff from our team, i missed the 4th day game but in my mind i was thinking, did we lost becoz of poor umpiring?????

i havent seen the last 8 wickets that went down of pak so can anyone tell me.

wow amazing fight by srilanka against all odds. Was really shocked when i saw the final result this morning.

Congrats to one of my favorite team
SRILANKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am stunned.. I still can't believe that we've actually lost this match and gifted it to SL.
Shockingly pathetic batting display by Pakistan.

Usman Chadda said:

what is the problem with our batsmen? Why do they bat like a school team when a left arm spinner is bowling. Pathetic stuff from Pakistan.. I had slept at 5:00 am due to some work BUT I actually woke up early at 10:00 am just to see Pak bat and win a test match after so long. :pissed: :pissed: :po: :po:

On_the_up said:
To the Pakistan team:
Your mission should you choose to accept it, is to get off to a decent start without loosing any wkt, say 40 or so runs and cruise to victory without any alarms or nail biting moments. This message will self destruct in 90 minutes and here hoping that you dont. This shouldn't be impossible.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back