Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | 1st test - Day 4 | Galle | 7/7/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wassixpakistani said:
Fawad and Razzaq would make a deadly lower order , since pakistan batting collapses more than often these days thats why i will have fawad along with razzaq come bat in the lower order

ok thats cool...

lets just get rid of Butt saab.and that other guy too ...please

Malik should have used the magazine for useful purposes (covering his face), it shows that he does not have the characteristic of being ashamed of himself!

Can the defence do it for Pakistan..?
InshAllah, we'll fight till the end.

this just sucks...our tailenders have hung in but our main batsman couldn't do it...I can't believe this.

I can't watch the match so I'm watching the scorecard instead , The whole family's watching the match in the living room , they look :( , I'm quite annoyed hearing appeal after appeal after appeal , surely they will get a fine after the match :D

Right Now Rauf playing the role waqar and Amer playing the role of wasim :D , hope the outcome comes the same

what is that billy/cat doing on the field? thats cheating ..they have 12 fielders

Wassixpakistani said:
Right Now Rauf playing the role waqar and Amer playing the role of wasim :D , hope the outcome comes the same

Inshaallah....i was thinking about that match too....when wasim and waq won us the match, not with the ball but with the bat...

Aamir needs to have the strike when Mendis is bowling and Abdur Rauf needs to be on strike when Herath is operating

ali_ed2006 said:
this just sucks...our tailenders have hung in but our main batsman couldn't do it...I can't believe this.

Believe it or not, this is team Pakistan, here u can expect the un-expected...

Khabri420 said:
Aamir needs to have the strike when Mendis is bowling and Abdur Rauf needs to be on strike when Herath is operating

i think Aamir should take most of the strike...mashaallah he is playing well and actually looking to score ....

Just 58 more runs to go.

We can do this if we get like a 40 run partnership here.

Ordinary bowlers made to look great - crappy batting from our players

Not blaming our tailenders as they have scored more than our main batsmen

lets talk about drone attacking in pakistan, i want to forget this

Really hope that Younis hits them back hard in the next test , Amir would be aching to get revenge , I hope :D

Why cant u people stop praising our tailenders. Just when they look settled u guys jinx them

Cmon Rauf , If you have a brain in your head then you will keep the strike as much as possible

man they should go for 6 sixes.....2 overs could win us a match and turn the tables all around!!!

Rauf wants to go back not out - Dont blame him!

Ajmal to face Mendis now

Gets off the mark 1st Mendis ball he receives

Wassixpakistani said:
Really hope that Younis hits them back hard in the next test , Amir would be aching to get revenge , I hope :D

It's disappointing for Aamer, he bowled really well.

But was let down today by our batsmen.

you know guys hope is still there.. Ajmal top score is 53 in first class and Rauf's is 98. May be i am asking for too much.. screw dhela ho gaya hai bhai

chill79 said:
you know guys hope is still there.. Ajmal top score is 53 in first class and Rauf's is 98. May be i am asking for too much.. screw dhela ho gaya hai bhai

under pressure getting 10 runs is tough.

rumman007 said:
under pressure getting 10 runs is tough.

what pressure?

these two has nothing to lose....it was batsmen job to get the target not tailenders

chill79 said:
Aaj toh chemical loche dimaag mein chalne hain.. :butt

Wassixpakistani said:
I predict you will get a Beating if you do not stop with the predictions
Well this game is over anyways .So wats the big deal with that prediction

Guys this time I think Younis would loose it :po: , He'll kick butt out for good if pak loose this match :D

Hey guys just watched this masala news on HUM,, veena malik is so madly in love with M. Asif she is willing to pay a million fine imposed on Asif... damn love I never understand...

chill79 said:
Hey guys just watched this masala news on HUM,, veena malik is so madly in love with M. Asif she is willing to pay a million fine imposed on Asif... damn love I never understand...

isn't she married with some actor?

chill79 said:

no wonder that paindu has been flying like crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back