West Indies v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Providence | April 9, 2017 | West Indies Innings

Abdullah719

T20I Captain
Runs
West Indies Squad
E Lewis, CAK Walton, KOA Powell, SD Hope†, JN Mohammed, JL Carter, JO Holder*, AR Nurse, D Bishoo, ST Gabriel, AS Joseph

Pakistan Squad
Ahmed Shehzad, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Hafeez, Babar Azam, Sarfraz Ahmed*†, Shoaib Malik, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan

West Indies won the toss and elected to field.

Pakistan 282/5 (50.0 ov)

Where are Imad haters now, off to sleep?
The least we can do is back the young lads that are playing for the country, and abuse the players like hafeez and shehzad who are absolutely pathetic and still manage to play every game

Last edited by a moderator:
Some good hitting there in the end by both the boy's. Having said that I agree with Waqar that we are still missing some proper power hitters at the end.

I hope Junaid bowls well today just so Wahab dont get selected again

Where are Imad haters now, off to sleep?
The least we can do is back the young lads that are playing for the country, and abuse the players like hafeez and shehzad who are absolutely pathetic and still manage to play every game

Imad has got a SR of 100 after 16 innings and also averaging 42 despite not batting at his preferred position

A sad day for Imad haters.

Imad has got a SR of 100 after 16 innings and also averaging 42 despite not batting at his preferred position

A sad day for Imad haters.
If we break this innings down how many did he score against the decent bowlers in the side?

I may be wrong but I still don't have any faith in his hitting ability against good bowling.

I've woken up at 2:30 am to see Amir, he better do something today.

If we break this innings down how many did he score against the decent bowlers in the side?

I may be wrong but I still don't have any faith in his hitting ability against good bowling.

50 against england in england

This is an ideal pitch for Junaid Khan.
[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] , prepare yourself for a 4fer.

The funny thing is, this blitz at the end has only made matters worse for me as a fan. This means the pitch isn't really a demon if a Babar Azam who played 125 deliveries in the heat can hit sixes. The Windies giants may win this very easily.

Hafeez should be dropped , he is no good with bat anymore , if he has to play he has to compete as a pure bowler.

More than hafeez bat what infuriates me is when stand in slips and drop catches... wasnt there any one other than hafeez from the 11 can stand in slips..

Can't believe we dropped Lewis. He's a gem. Gonna make us regret it for sure.

Back in the dog house mate! we will not be considering you for selection until your late 30's! hehe

Junaid Khanseems to have his pace back. Was never the fastest but at least not bowling in the 120's anymore.

[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] Fakhar should be DELETED from the squad and made OBSOLETE.

The West Indian 'hacks are hacking again. Can someone explain why these guys still play cricket? Gosh, awful t20 freelance mercenary slogging hacks.

Lewis is a gem for WI. So happy for them. Hopefully he plays for his nation and not leagues.

Game over guys, the drop that stopped Pakistani war machine from qualifying for the WC in 2019 we will never forget this moment, it all started with you Fakhar the root of all evil

Two fours and Vicky says "I hope he knows it not twanty twanty"

No wonder we sucked under his coaching.

Early days. These bolwers need to be tighter. Sarfaraz might need to bring his spinners earlier

Junaid with the break.

Keyboard experts like Ellipsism crawling back into hiding.

Walton has really disappointed me. I thought he was the future for Windies.

I think WI with Lewis, Hope, Mohammed, Blackwood etc is better than so called big players they are missing.

Good pace from Junaid Khan. I'm really happy for him. Must've worked hard because he was trundling recently.

Remember when the Pakistani bowlers were mediocre and used to get the occasional seam movement and beat the bat?

Keyboard experts: Whenever Pakistan picks up a wicket it is always the fault of the opposition batsman

Shai Hope is very good but not suited to the modern game. He may play a Shehzads-esque knock here. Nonetheless, he is young and has lots of potential.

Keyboard experts: Whenever Pakistan picks up a wicket it is always the fault of the opposition batsman
Oh sorry, I meant it was all the bowler, the batsman had no part in gifting his wicket.

Back