West Indies v Pakistan l 2nd ODI | Providence | WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
:irfan unlucky so far meanwhile very insightful analysis by Bish........ball not carrying is alarming need to bowl them out 170

Great to see Irfan swiniging the ball both ways .. Brilliant stuff

btw remember this is 50 over match!!! not T20 ok boys ??

need big patience to be good 50over team

no bounce in Pitch

and will slow down with Time

can not chase down more than 170

Swung back but not enough pace. Bravo showing good technique.

Understood that its Asad Ali's third ODI but the guy looks ordinary. He is just another Rao Iftikhar or Rana Naveed. Does he deserve to play ahead of Junaid? Heck NO.

I agree ... if you are doing rotation policy then work out a pattern where everyone gets atleast 2 to 3 games consistently.... lets see how he does... he is a youngster playing so i am going to support him and hopefully he can comeback strong and take wickets. i am against one match removal policy. :p

totally agree with you mate....he hasnt even bowled a compete quota of overs yet and there calling for him to be replaced..immature

You know where the problem exist? It's exist everywhere in our nation, it's in our nature we want quick results we just can't wait for something better and solid (consistent) we want something quick...And after that 1 quick impact performance we expect the same to happen again and again...Best example is Afridi after that 100 in 37 balls fans wanted him to repeat it again and again for years...

Rao Iftikhar was no ordinary being, stop mention the great ROA amongst mere mortals.

You know where the problem exist? It's exist everywhere in our nation, it's in our nature we want quick results we just can't wait for something better and solid (consistent) we want something quick...And after that 1 quick impact performance we expect the same to happen again and again...Best example is Afridi after that 100 in 37 balls fans wanted him to repeat it again and again for years...

Agreed.... we expect every one to perform in the next two matches otherwise we call their bowling and batting techniques ordinary. lets see how he performs now.

:four

:p :p :inzi :sachin my 10000 post. :p

Charles starting to try and slog his way out of trouble. Irfan getting in his face.

true said mate....jazbaati quom....

the south african teamm struggled to get asad ali away in that CT warm up , junaid went for runs even against ireland .doesn't mean we jump to conclusions on the basis of one perfromance

Understood that its Asad Ali's third ODI but the guy looks ordinary. He is just another Rao Iftikhar or Rana Naveed. Does he deserve to play ahead of Junaid? Heck NO.

Based on his Domestic record he deserves his chance, he should be given the full series and his performance evaluated at the conclusion.

true said mate....jazbaati quom....

the south african teamm struggled to get asad ali away in that CT warm up , junaid went for runs even against ireland .doesn't mean we jump to conclusions on the basis of one perfromance

I agree mate with web guru and you as well

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk 2

Good to see a bowler who doesn't take a backward step, especially with all the cowardly cricketers we've seen representing Pakistan in recent times. After Shoaib, Pakistan haven't had an intimidatory bowler.

Who else want to see a nice total on the board to chase? Even though i know expecting our batsmen to chase like 270 is something really big...But we need to start practicing chasing big totals otherwise things will remain same for us...

Good to see a bowler who doesn't take a backward step, especially with all the cowardly cricketers we've seen representing Pakistan in recent times. After Shoaib, Pakistan haven't had an intimidatory bowler.

Agree

But I'd say Wahab is fairly intimidating due to his sheer pace.

Cozier bechara bohat kamzoor ho gya ha..........Baba ji khaya pia karo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back