West Indies v Pakistan l 2nd ODI | Providence | WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on his Domestic record he deserves his chance, he should be given the full series and his performance evaluated at the conclusion.

these immature supports wont understand mate...asad alis domestic record is exceptional ..he will come good IA

I think it is incredibly immature of people calling for Asad to be dropped and calling him a trundler, for heavens sakes it's the guys third match. He has put in the hard yards in domestic and therefore earnt his spot in the team.

If you are going to be supporting team Pakistan than please support all 11 on the field who are out there representing our country.

Agreed. Impatience is a common factor in our fans.

Need 1 or 2 wickets now to put pressure again on windies

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk 2

Who else want to see a nice total on the board to chase? Even though i know expecting our batsmen to chase like 270 is something really big...But we need to start practicing chasing big totals otherwise things will remain same for us...

sure lets try with 220 .... that is a low score in todays time so lets see how we handle this.

For those complaining about Asad's inclusion over Junaid, it's called bench strength so we call on the likes of him when our main bowlers are injured. And the only way to to improve bench strength is giving the likes of Asad a decent go...

true said mate....jazbaati quom....

the south african teamm struggled to get asad ali away in that CT warm up , junaid went for runs even against ireland .doesn't mean we jump to conclusions on the basis of one perfromance

Yup that's true we should give everybody a proper chance before jumping to the conclusion...

Agreed.... we expect every one to perform in the next two matches otherwise we call their bowling and batting techniques ordinary. lets see how he performs now.

:four

:p :p :inzi :sachin my 10000 post. :p

Congrats on your post #10k

Who else want to see a nice total on the board to chase? Even though i know expecting our batsmen to chase like 270 is something really big...But we need to start practicing chasing big totals otherwise things will remain same for us...

230 should the target :ahmed

looks like its gonna be a short match . 29 for 1 & rain anytime .

Another four against this trundler

Well done Misbah for selecting him ahead of Junaid King Khan :14:

:misbah does has his favourites he never tried :talha despite he was selected for 2 series Bangla n ENg and then :anwara also :rahat ODI debut

Listen to the expert Rameez and record of Junaid King Khan showing on the screen

When Talha was in top form for PAK he wasn't tried out by Misbah despite playing against Bangladesh

Call me crazy but i want WI to give us a total of 280-300 in one of the ODI's in this series...And thn we should chase it...If we don't prepare for chasing big target we will never be ready and even targets like 220-230 will look big for us...

also shows the BIGGG difference in Paks DOMESTIC talent.. to international level i guess.

See how they are hitting Ajmal so who want to question Ajmal place in team now? You guys were shouting at a new comer Asad when they hit him for a boundary...

Ajmal is a better bowler when being attacked. Let's see what happens.

You know where the problem exist? It's exist everywhere in our nation, it's in our nature we want quick results we just can't wait for something better and solid (consistent) we want something quick...And after that 1 quick impact performance we expect the same to happen again and again...Best example is Afridi after that 100 in 37 balls fans wanted him to repeat it again and again for years...

i dont think its anything aginst ali, its just frustrating for fans to know that you have someone better on the bench, but is being disregarded for a lesser bowler

Call me crazy but i want WI to give us a total of 280-300 in one of the ODI's in this series...And thn we should chase it...If we don't prepare for chasing big target we will never be ready and even targets like 220-230 will look big for us...

you want us to chase 280... for that we need a strong number 3 and 4.... right now we are not ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back