West Indies v Pakistan l 2nd ODI | Providence | WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowling changes havent been good from misbah, Removing Irfan when he was looking so good is a blunder

Really Rain will make it more painful for viewers in Pakistan already the game goes around 1:30-2:00AM

Need to cut down this partnership before it grows into something unstoppable

NOW.. Where is Junaid Khan..??? Where is The Rotation Policy..?? everything is such a Lie..... .!!!!!. Tuckbah's once again proves his Mediocricity in Selecting final XI....:facepalm:..

Pakistan will regroup
and re think on plane

Irfan after 4 overs will get Break
he will comeback strong

Lets hope not too many overs are cut down, or it be one hell of a chase for batsmen

I think Misbah missed a trick by dropping Junaid he would have been a handful in these conditions. But we should not write off Asad Ali just yet he is a very good bowler, he just lost his line a bit but bowled brilliantly initially.

I dont understand why Misbah brought on the spinners so early. Wahab should have been given the bowl.

Just hope the match begins soon.

I think Misbah missed a trick by dropping Junaid he would have been a handful in these conditions. But we should not write off Asad Ali just yet he is a very good bowler, he just lost his line a bit but bowled brilliantly initially.

I dont understand why Misbah brought on the spinners so early. Wahab should have been given the bowl.

Just hope the match begins soon.

I dont get why misbah removed Irfan so early

Anyone else saw Misbahs interview in the white suitor Ten cricket just now?
Enjoyed it. It might have also been the biryani he was having that I enjoyed. Not sure.

Sun is out in Guyana, so we should have play very soon.

When Misbah finally lets a youngster aka Asad Ali to play. You people still bash him. God, idiots everywhere :facepalm:

Asad ali is a good choice. We needed a right arm fast up front thats why asad playing.

read cricinfo user comments.... all bashing misbah and asad ali

we just do our OWN besti brothers.. others jump on wagon to bash us more.

Misbah is Captain of the Team... NATIONAL TEAM... he has earnt his position.
Let him captain the team please.

Wheras Shoaib Malik, didnt deserve captaincy, and still got it.. did nothing did he.

Rotation POlicy it is.....:)))... And we see the same old faces in the next matches.............:yk.... Seriously Do You people Believe in those 'Rotation policy' and 'Sohaib Maqsood Injury' stories...????

read cricinfo user comments.... all bashing misbah and asad ali

we just do our OWN besti brothers.. others jump on wagon to bash us more.

Misbah is Captain of the Team... NATIONAL TEAM... he has earnt his position.
Let him captain the team please.

Wheras Shoaib Malik, didnt deserve captaincy, and still got it.. did nothing did he.

That's why People say we don't need others to do that, we can do it ourselves. And that is sad.

Whatever the thing is
Misbah did right to play asad ali

Asad ali has 19 Bowling Ave in Domestic cricket
not Joke

"Captain misbah ul haq :misbah junaid khan :junaid sa na khush tha isliya usko nai rakha gaya playing XI ma" - Yahya Hussaini on his program SCORE

No harm in playing Asad Ali for a couple of matches. At least we are trying someone new and getting to see how does he perform in non-pressure matches.

Junaid has established a reputation and can come back at anytime.

IAJ - agree 100%

also cricket is 11 players..... its not down to ONE player/one bit of action.

IF one players is doing badly, then the other 10 should stand up and say we will peform EVEN better to win.

I fail to see what is so special about Asad Ali. Looks like just another honest trier yet a trundler. Nothing threatening about him whatsoever. He's going to be meat and drink to a better batting lineup.

Guys I got the news on the coverage that I'm watching on Sky Sports 1.

Play to restart in 7 minutes time.

but until AA gets a chance to PLAY games... how can u judge he is pass or fail?

I fail to see what is so special about Asad Ali. Looks like just another honest trier yet a trundler. Nothing threatening about him whatsoever. He's going to be meat and drink to a better batting lineup.

He have great line n lnegth and can move ball both ways he just dont have pace

10.20am We could have a resumption soon, the rain has stopped and the covers are off

NOW.. Where is Junaid Khan..??? Where is The Rotation Policy..?? everything is such a Lie..... .!!!!!. Tuckbah's once again proves his Mediocricity in Selecting final XI....:facepalm:..

i'm sure someone would still be complaining if Junaid was getting hammered and Asad was sitting on the bench, questioning Misbah's judgment for not playing Asad :facepalm:

"He have great line n lnegth and can move ball both ways he just dont have pace"

makes Asad Ali perfect for this pitch which is going to get slower?

He have great line n lnegth and can move ball both ways he just dont have pace

And how many wickets has he taken so far? He hasn't even looked like taking a wicket for the most part from what I have seen. He's like a poor man's Asif - has no guile at all.

Junaid khan did debut 2 year ago in WI

Taken 3 wickets in 5 matches

Remember

same thing happening with asad ali

And how many wickets has he taken so far? He hasn't even looked like taking a wicket for the most part from what I have seen. He's like a poor man's Asif - has no guile at all.

Junaid khan made his debut on 2011 in WI too and he picked his first wicket in his 3rd match atleast give asad some time :) dont judge him just because of 1-2 matches and in first match he bowled beautifully he was unlucky not to get a wicket

Last edited:
ok so how can WE win this match, WITH this team.. (no junaid khan!)

can we move on to another topic of the match..... its kinda boring talking about junaid khan all day long... when he has neither shown his skills as being consistent and any more special!?

In CT13, JK got whippped.. he was like a dear running in to bowl at lions..got lukky i feel

Pitch looks flat to me now no pace no bounce it will be insteresting to sees how lala goes

that WI commentator.. Cozier dont know nothing about Guaynaian weather!!

he looks like a fake West indian to me ;)

Back off Asad Ali, hes only played 3 matches and yet the knives are out already.

Judge him after 10 or 15 matches at least. These youngsters deseve that after the countless chances Afridi, Malik, Farhat, etc get after so many failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back