2nd Test: Pakistan vs South Africa @ Port Elizabeth (Day 1)

Isn't this a way to answer Smith's medium pace talk! He probably injured South Africa's premier bowler. Some resting time for Shoaib; I really don't care if he is injured or not.

Shoaib may have fractured pollock's ankle here.

Good Luck to Pollock

he should have rested himself in this match. some people just never learn. ntini next!!

This is Test cricket at its best. I am not saying it is good to see a player injured but it is exciting when it happens comming from a fiery fast bowler.

He will not be bowling today!

No spelling, grammer mistakes intented.

why do u hope he will be ok? he is the opposition ..

the opposition is racist
they condone Gibb's comments
they further question the PK supporters attitudes as if they speak the language..

I hope he isnt seriously hurt, but INJURED enough to not be effective...

Great bowling from Shoaib today but I hope Polly is ok.

I want to see him at the World Cup.

In the lst match, asif made a great come back. Now shoaib and sami. Lets hope Yousuf continues the theme of great comebacks.

now i hope ...inzi scores a hundred...to shut up the rest of the critics....pakistani fans could be pathetic at times with their criticisms

we havent even mentioned asif today! no gul either i feel on top of the world

104/7

Come on finish them off! Afraid of them doing a ****-weakbowlingattack-tailender-103!

Geez Akhtar, for all his faults (poor discipline, FIGJAM mentality, poor fitness regime, eating too many pies etc) is still a million times better than Brett Lee in Tests. Look at him wiping out this Saffer batting lineup on a dead wicket. Some great use of pace, slower ball, seam movement and variation. Bit of a difference from Lee's short ball - yorker - short ball - yorker variations. :roll:

... And gets dispatched for 4, it was a loosener.

109/7

Come on Asif! I say bring Sami back. He can finish it off I believe.

The key for Akhtar is now to see if he can go on with it for the rest of the Test. He's always done this - made massive inroads on the first day or so then faded in the 2nd innings.

3 more. Asif not loking himself.

Ok guys have to go now. All the best to Pak!

Asif spraying the ball around at the moment.

Back